3.02: Seth

The scene in which O'Neill and Jackson subdue Seth's bodyguards seems particularly unlikely. Without getting hit the pair were able to shoot each of 4 guards once and only once while three were emptying AK-47s at them. Firing 2 weapons at once inhibits lining up the sights and should prevent the shooter hitting anything from more than 1-2m, in this case the targets were at least 6m away. Also Jackson is not a professional soldier and should have had weaker combat abilities.

1 or 2 meters is an awfully short distance I think I could hit targets up to 10 meters with two pistols.......but I will agree that preventing a double-strike on a person would have be extremely difficult.

The Jaffa joke was sheer classic........one of the top scenes of series 3.

When speaking about Go'aulds through history, Hitler stands out to be one that in my mind would have made a perfect base for a possesed person.

Originally posted by H1<K
When speaking about Go'aulds through history, Hitler stands out to be one that in my mind would have made a perfect base for a possesed person.
You could list most of the major (and minor) dictators: Napoleon, the Borgias, Ghengis Khan...