Loncon 3 2014

A new agent at an established agency

Plus we will have a US mega-agent coming in to talk to participants after the crit sessions

Tirellan, might be helpful if you give names - people may be familiar with them from Twitter. It would also assure people that these names are who they claim to be, and not scammers. :)

Writing workshop is half full so if you want to be part of it now would be a good time to send something in.

There will also be workshops on 'getting ideas', 'creating characters', 'interactive media', 'what you need to know to find an agent' and world-building featuring a big name author.

Tirellan, do you know what day the interactive media workshop might happen on? I'm at Geekfest the week before and can only come for a day - at a push. I'm trying to arrange around my daughter's social calendar :D

Tirellan, might be helpful if you give names - people may be familiar with them from Twitter. It would also assure people that these names are who they claim to be, and not scammers. :)

Joshua Bilmes well-known enough?

Tirellan, do you know what day the interactive media workshop might happen on? I'm at Geekfest the week before and can only come for a day - at a push. I'm trying to arrange around my daughter's social calendar :D

Not yet. I'm not involved in the timetabling and afaik lots of events are still in the mix

Maybe Sunday morning

Um, Brian? Any hope of Printing T-shirts this time? I'd cheerfully take three or four XL, and pay for them; I'm sure there are others who'd be interested. Or, I suppose, given dimensions, a baseball cap for me and shorts for HB?

I'm just awaiting confirmation of residence, but I will be there. Who else is definite?

The writers workshop is on Friday and is also full. The submitted pieces have been sent out to the critiquers.

Um, Brian? Any hope of Printing T-shirts this time? I'd cheerfully take three or four XL, and pay for them; I'm sure there are others who'd be interested. Or, I suppose, given dimensions, a baseball cap for me and shorts for HB?

I'm just awaiting confirmation of residence, but I will be there. Who else is definite?

Seems like quite a few Chris. I count 10 from this thread alone, possibly 11 if Stephen Palmer can make it. Brian might need a large suitcase for the t-shirts :)

I'll be there for the whole shebang, Thursday through to Monday. I enjoyed the Glasgow one so this one should be a blast as well. I hope I get to meet up with some of you as well. I'll be interested to see if Brian still wears that huge leather jacket from 2002 :D

Ill be there from Wednesday onwards: dealers room and bar, my natural habitats. :D