There will be a sixth Stravaganza!

OKAy well i wont say anything excpet that ITS on of my favorite books in the seires!!!
Its really good!
all i know is that it comes out in 2010 but thats not very specific....
and i cant wait!

Thanks for that info, Deanna. As of right now, my favorite is #2, but maybe #4 will change that.

I agree, the waiting, howeven long it may be, will be worth it when the book is in my hands.

I really love the books, especially the second and third. I read the second book before the first because it was given to me for my birthday. The books are both fantasy and historical fiction (my favourite genres) and have helped me out quite a lot of times in italian lessons. I hope that the fifth and sixth books are as good as the others and even longer if possible :p. Please make the hero/heroine of the next book a more likeable charecter than Matt was, I didnt like him very much and it ruined the story for me. I really love Sky and Falco/Nicholas and wish I knew them.

I just realised how boring this post is, oops, sorry.

freyaisabella
xxx

I really love the books, especially the second and third. I read the second book before the first because it was given to me for my birthday. The books are both fantasy and historical fiction (my favourite genres) and have helped me out quite a lot of times in italian lessons. I hope that the fifth and sixth books are as good as the others and even longer if possible :p. Please make the hero/heroine of the next book a more likeable charecter than Matt was, I didnt like him very much and it ruined the story for me. I really love Sky and Falco/Nicholas and wish I knew them.

I just realised how boring this post is, oops, sorry.

freyaisabella
xxx

Sorry you didn't like Matt, Freyaisabella. He was definitely different but I like him.

The current heroine is called Isabel (Isabella in Talia!). Maybe you'll like her?

Mary

I loved Matt. I thought he was cute and original. But Lucien is my favourite, of course, especially when he was all sweet and serious and British and not Talian-ised. You just wanted to hug him.

Anyway, that's great about the sixth book! It's great to know it's still going. I remember my devastation upon finishing COF and thinking that there would be no more ever.

But the real reason I came back here is because I'm studying Early Modern European History for AS, and while the main focus is Spain, there's a lot about Italy - and I'm finding so many parallels to the Stravaganza books! The Medici family, and the different states, etc. It's actually really made me remember the Stravaganza books and I'm re-reading them with a new interest in the Italian details. I don't know really what my point is, but I just wanted to say that it's made me appreciate the detail that went in Stravaganza. It's very cool. ;)

Hi!
First of all, I'm new to this whole forum thing, so sorry if any posts or anything go a little weird.
Second, awesome news! I keep re-reading them all so far. City of Masks is my favourite so far though.
Third - I'm asking on this thread because I don't know how to use this site yet so I can't search for this topic, but is there anymore news on a possible movie of City of Masks yet?
Finally - Just to say how amazing your books are. The characters and the plotlines are so .. addictive! for want of a better word! Can't wait until the fifth one is done now!
Angie.

Hi!
First of all, I'm new to this whole forum thing, so sorry if any posts or anything go a little weird.
Second, awesome news! I keep re-reading them all so far. City of Masks is my favourite so far though.
Third - I'm asking on this thread because I don't know how to use this site yet so I can't search for this topic, but is there anymore news on a possible movie of City of Masks yet?
Finally - Just to say how amazing your books are. The characters and the plotlines are so .. addictive! for want of a better word! Can't wait until the fifth one is done now!
Angie.

Welcome, Angie H! I'm honoured to be the subject of your first post. There is absolutely no news on the film front, except that my agent has changed dramatic agents so we might get a better chance. The new peopel say there just isn't the money around for expensive CGI + live action films.

Thank you for liking the books so much

Mary

TruBellezzan,
that is so cool being able to go back and remember you learned all your information from a histroical fiction book. Yeah my friend had gone to italy on a school trip and I was SO jealous it wasnt funny. I wish i could hvae gone!!!
I like Matts point of veiw but my favorite charater is Caesar! i know he wasnt a travelre but he was still a great character! I was so glad he was in the fourth book!
Will he be in the fifth?
What theres a movie??? Ah why didnt i know about this?
OH and happy Belated birthday!!!
And welcome!
YEah the draft is finished!!
Im so excited!

sorry about this post!

- Deanna Marie

Wow, good luck with the new agent! An thanks for the welcome!
And I think it's fantastic how you have and use this forum! It's alot more personal and it's wonderful that you're connecting with fans (like me!!) like this!!
I hope there will be a film. I've read a few old posts on the old forum where people have said things about who they'd want to play each role, and I think maybe unknowns as Arriana and Lucien are a good idea. Saying this, I could slyly slip in here that I'm an actress myself - nothing major - but Arriana would definitley be my dream role!! Haha - shamelessly plugging myself there!
But it's a nice day dream anyway, so fingers crossed that it might happen someday, even if I am wayyyy too old to play Arriana by then!
and Happy Belated Birthday!! :)
Angie.