Does Logan and Max belong together?

Would love Logan and Max to finally get it together. Such a shame they can't touch. You can see the agony on their faces everytime they meet.

annette :)

i['m not really one of the sentimental people, and i think it ruins the show when main characters have a love interest

In some cases it does. Don't think it would if Logan and Max ever got together.

annette :D

They may not be together on the show but I have heard rumours they are together in real life.

kewl, at least they've gotten together one way or another.

yeah, that would be bad. i read that in someone who was in a film was married to the directer. Amazing film, but the force was to much and they got divorced. we wouldn't want that to happen to our stars!

I think they do belong together. Although, if I believed in fate, I would say they're fighting a battle against it.

I think anyone who has been able to walk for most of his/ her life would be a bit focused on getting out of a wheel chair if s/he felt there was a real chance to do so. So he's been focused on walking, so what? Since Max dumped him it's not like he's got much else going on in his life.

Royal: you must really hate the virus then? when you said, "they are fighting a battle against [fate]" would you refer to the way they treat each other and the emotional game that they are playing ......?

Originally posted by sportzgirl16
Royal: you must really hate the virus then? when you said, "they are fighting a battle against [fate]" would you refer to the way they treat each other and the emotional game that they are playing ......?

Yes to both questions, sportzgirl. I really, really hate the virus. It seems like every time they get a chance to be happy someone or something like the now extinct manticorp (sp?), the virus, or the natural genetic breeding cult just keeping getting in their way. Why can't Max and Logan could just try direct honesty with each other instead of messing with each other's head and heart? Just tell the truth for goodness sake!

I don't know how many ep's you've seen, so this may contain some spoiler information ....

I agree that they should be honest with each other and Max leading Logan to believe that something was going on between her and Alec was wrong, but I understood why she did it.
She cares about Logan so much that she doesn't want to hurt him, and that is the reason she is not honest with him.

As for the virus, yeah it is starting to get annoying, but at least in the finale, Logan finally figures somethings out .....

We've just watched the eppy where Logan was hospitalised once again for touching Max, also where he sees Alex and Max together. This is where Max 'lies' about being with Alex.

If Logan does solve the virus problem, then it can only be good news. Right??????

in reverece to the spoiler information in the previous post:
for the M/L shippers, yes!

Back