Does Logan and Max belong together?

AChick

Science fiction fantasy
I'd just like to know what people think about Logan and Max's relationship. And whether they look good together.

I think Logan looks okay, but doesn't fit the dark knight type, Michael Weatherly (Logan) to me, just doesn't look like he'd fit the role. But Jessica Alba (Max) seems totally perfect for the role. I love the show, but it bugs me to see Max and Logan always flirting and stuff like that. They just don't seem right together, maybe it's just me. (I doubt it)

oh, i dont know.. they seem to have a nice on screen chemistry..
and its kind of interesting the handicapped/supergirl romance angle.. that she sees him as human, and values him for his talents

I think Max and Logan would look good together. It does seem as though Logan fancies Max like mad but is probably too scared to say anything. Annette.

jester.gif

Personally,

I'm getting kind of tired of all this Max/Logan thing. It's getting a little old. The tension between them will do a lot more for the show than a relationship!!

I think you're probably right.
A lot of times when two main characters in a show get together after one of them has a long time crush, it takes a lot away from the show...

I'm not even going to comment on Logan and Max's relationship, but I feel compelled to mention this, from the thread topic:

Does Logan and Max belong together?

The only reason I can see for such appalling grammar is if this person does not speak English as their first language...damn Americans...

now now... our tranatlantic friends may have their own variations on the English language, but lets not make such a generalisation, lest we start a UK/US flame war
eek.gif

Because we're here to have fun, make friends, and discuss our favorite shows...

Besides, this isnt grammar school, and if people have more important things to worry about that perfectly correct grammar, then hay!, that's ok... its the quality of the words that's important!, not the way they are written...

Hey Guys and Gals, whats happened to the subject of the thread? Thought it was about Logan and Max?

Annette.:D

yeah back to the subject! :D
Annette you still think they should be together?

Hi Jolinar, yes I do think they belong together. They get on so well.

Annette.:D

hi guys, well i didn't think they looked right together at the beginning if the series, but now i think they kinda look good together....peachy

Wait a sec!!!!

Wait just one bloody second! What is up with the grammar insult? It doesn't really bother me as much, but it just seems to me that a person staring at the grammar and not the content of the article is just preposterous! But I don't really care, because I'm not a grammar queen, I doubt anyone is.

But besides that, I love watching Dark Angel. I find the show really cool, but Logan and Max together is just bugging me. Logan is like 32, and Max is 19, if the poor guy can't get a date, he has to stoop to a 19 year old. And has anyone noticed the a sort of selfish side to Logan recently? I mean is like "Me, me, me" 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week. He doesn't even realize that Max would try to do anything to get him walking again. He doesn't care who fixes he leg, just as long as it gets fixed, risking Max's life is not a problem for Logan.:rolleyes:

yeah i know max is like super human but sometimes its as if logan doesn't care that she's risking her life

i think logan does care, i think he just doesn't want to make it that obvious to max, that he does...peachy:D

Back