Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Judas Unchained, Peter Hamilton

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Snow, Adam Roberts

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

dwndrgn

Fierce Vowelless One
The scifi poll for January has four suggestions (the fifth, Phillip K. Dick's A Scanner Darkly is more suited to a classic discussion so is being withdrawn). I found descriptions for three of the suggestions, yet the fourth eluded me. If anyone can find a review, or synopsis of Snow by Adam Roberts, I'd appreciate if it were added to this post. I will input those descriptions at a later time. For now, if you know of the books go ahead and vote. Otherwise, wait for an hour or two and I'll have the descriptions up for you to help you choose.

This just isn't fair!!!! How am I supposed to choose between Roberts and McDonald??!! A fiendish dillema, indeed.

Well, I'm casting my vote for River of Gods this time. And I'll be sure to nominate whichever of these two books doesn't win for next month's discussion.

If neither of them win I shall, of course, be mightily peeved and sulk all month. :D

Well I went for McDonasld but only because JP has convinced me this book and author is worth investigating, so blame him if you don't like the result!...:D

So far JP, it looks like you won't have to sulk. Though I considered skewing the numbers just to see it!! Just kidding. So far, McDonald is in a commanding lead but there are only three votes in.

Yep, we need more votes! It's a good selection of books, any of which would be worth reading and discussing - so what are you waiting for people? Vote, vote, vote, and join us, join us, join us!:D