Favorite Science Fiction Series

Gonna add The Peripheral to my list. Not perfect, but so much better than I've come to expect from TV sci fi.

Blake's Seven. It hasn't aged well, but it was very good. I'd like to see it rebooted.

The Liberator is one of the most unique ship designs and she still looks fresh as the day she first graced our screens.

Blake's Seven. It hasn't aged well, but it was very good. I'd like to see it rebooted.

The Liberator is one of the most unique ship designs and she still looks fresh as the day she first graced our screens.

Why can't they get a boot of this one off the ground ?

How about 12 Monkeys? (2015-2018)

I thought it was pretty amazing.

I also liked Futurama, Doctor Who, Star Trek, V, and Black Mirror.

I'm on board with the vast majority of entries from everybody and would like to add Halo to the growing list.

I have season one on dvd, entertaining stuff ! I plane to rewatch it ! :cool:

It still the best Trek spinoff series of all time. :cool:
That is why it is the best spinoff.

Roddenberry's Trek was too utopian and squeaky clean. Not real nitty gritty SF.

Thank the Big Three for Babylon 5.

If we are talking about TV, 'The Sarah Connor Chronicles' followed by 'Firefly'.

True. But then both would have been utter :poop:.
Terminator would like have jumped the Shrk early

Firefly , the writing would stayed good but ratings sag would have forced him to bring in aliens.

Farscape
SG1
Stargate Atlantis
StarGate Universe
The Twilight Zone
Jason of Star Command

Looks like the list is getting classy. So how about:
Knight Rider
Street Hawk
M.A.N.T.I.S.
Automan
The Phoenix (actually liked this one)
Blue Thunder
Air Wolf (awesome)

Lots of vehicle based SF, eh?

Looks like the list is getting classy. So how about:
Knight Rider I liked this show and never missed an episode . Richard Basehart of Moby Dick and Voyage toe Bottom of the Sea fames was in the pilot episode and I think it was his last role .

Street Hawk
Wasn't bad and wasn't great
M.A.N.T.I.S. The pilot was amazing , The problem was the series just didn't live up to the pilot
The pilot film was amazing , The problem was , they made too many changes and the result was series suffered because of it
I have no doubt Tron Influenced this one . It was sill but likable tv show
The Phoenix (actually liked this one)
This show had also of possibilities but. the network didn't give it enough of a chance
Blue Thunder. The 1983 film was terrific , the series not so terrific
The 1993 film with Roy Scheider was terrific , the series not so terrific
Air Wolf (awesome). Another series I never missed . Biggest mistake thye made was replacing Jan Michael Vincent , The show last season ws forgettable .
I never missed and espied of this show , biggest mistake was replace Jan Michael Vincent with Jerry Van Dyke . The last season of this show was pretty forgettable .

Last edited:

Back