☡Secret Shutin Santa Signup 19 ☡ Post Story Requests Here

You send me the file attached in a pm if you can find it on your device.
Thank you for rushing to complete.
Did you want a picture done as mentioned above?
You retain copy right so you could shop yours out as several others have indicated they might if theirs went long. Sff chronicles secret santa authors have a long history of successfully submitting their repurposed Santa stories.

Ah picture would be lovely. If a quick glance at my wee offering can give you inspiration, I will leave it entirely to you. Thank you.

Sorry for the delay. Its done. It's kind of proofed (I just know someone will spot something)

I just cannot think of a damned title!

:mad:

Hey, call it Problems. Or Trouble. Even Trouble in ____, if you're feeling creative. That's applicable to practically anything!

Or you could use a main character's name, like Harry Potter. Or the name of your world, if it's not Earth.

Even abstract concepts, like Pride & Prejudice, could work. Or take some weird, half-way applicable single word and make it seem like your title has some strange metaphorical symbolism going on, like Full. Or Harvest. Or Spilt.

Last edited:
Hey, call it Problems. Or Trouble. Even Trouble in ____, if you're feeling creative. That's applicable to practically anything!

Or you could use a main character's name, like Harry Potter. Or the name of your world, if it's not Earth.

Even abstract concepts, like Pride & Prejudice, could work. Or take some weird, half-way applicable single word and make it seem like your title has some strange metaphorical symbolism going on, like Full. Or Harvest. Or Spilt.

Call it "Uh Oh!"

That's like Trouble.

If I understand you correctly, you are quite generously offering to produce an illustration for our stories. If so, I would humbly request something in the style of the cover art for a 1960's Gothic Romance novel.
Which title did you want on it? Sorry but the ghosts of mist and the highwayman and demon dogwolves and battling pirates didn't come out as nicely as I wanted.
IMG_20201014_232233.jpg

Which title did you want on it? Sorry but the ghosts of mist and the highwayman and demon dogwolves and battling pirates didn't come out as nicely as I wanted.

If @Victoria Silverwolf’s story has all those characters in it, can I have a copy too, please? Or do we all get copies of all the stories? I am a newbie and don’t know what usually happens - or what is polite - or what is reasonable for that matter!

View attachment 70965

It looks like a cover for The French Lieutenant’s Woman, or for a Daphne Du Maurier (spelling?) set in 19th century Cornwall. Or me on holiday in the Scilly Isles.

If @Victoria Silverwolf’s story has all those characters in it, can I have a copy too, please? Or do we all get copies of all the stories? I am a newbie and don’t know what usually happens - or what is polite - or what is reasonable for that matter!

Sorry, none of those elements appear in the story. The cover art is strictly for the mood.

Since this thing has gone on a while, I'll put my story here, available to all.

Attachments

• The Silent Partner.docx
    26.9 KB · Views: 141
Back