☡Secret Shutin Santa Signup 19 ☡ Post Story Requests Here

I have been waiting upon one or two last delinquent paragraphers. Since the four missing have dropped to two I should get on with things.
But because the one or two are story MIA's I have been preoccupied lately with filling in a possible story void. (And sending out the cats en masse).
However
Since I have gotten most of everything necessary mostly outline or in editible format now, we should begin moving on. So in approximately six hours from now, when I finish my shift if not sooner I will put together the files for the guessing thread.
If the days querients and queries that I field for my actually getting wages type work are being particularly thick and nasty, it may be ten or twelve hours from now.

I fear I may be on a very short shortlist of naughty people.

I fear I may be on a very short shortlist of naughty people.
No you did give me your paragraph. There is a naughtier one then you.
Admit it. You were hoping for a visit from the troop of winged moggies

No you did give me your paragraph. There is a naughtier one then you.
Admit it. You were hoping for a visit from the troop of winged moggies
Yeah, I wonder who the guilty party on that may be...

My apologies for holding everyone up. August was supposed to be a slow month at work, but I've had to write 4 budget ordinances and memos, two grant revisions, and another grant, as well as avoid a trainwreck from a funder who accepted the proposal, but now wants to change everything. Its... been interesting.

That said, I have two scenes left to write. I'm going to try to knock that out during my lunch break today, and hopefully knock out some edits today and/or tomorrow, so I should have it out by the end of the week.

Thanks for your patience everyone!

I would also like to publicly apologize for holding everything up, the good news is I think my story will be ready to be sent by the end of this week. Hopefully the person who receives it will like it.

There is still a week to write in. Only the paragraphs are due for the other thread.

Just out of curiosity (I haven't been keeping track) does anybody know the total count of people writing stories here?
My method of keeping track is simple
For each story writer there is a cat.
Now the only problem is to count the cats.
I've tried noses
I've tried toeses.
I've tried counting legs and dividing by four
I've tried counting ears and dividing by two.
Every time there is always one or two extra or one or two short.
For some reason there is a different number of tails to nose ratio.
I'm begining to think a couple of the cats are actually matryoshka dolls.

Screenshot_20200819-124707.jpg

This explains so much.

I'm just not attracted by Scottish folds. There again, I was brought up by Siamese (blue points (who have ears - even slightly excessively, with modern ones.

This is the cake I made. It's pineapple and cherry and orange with banana icing.

20200827_140043.jpg

I ended up borrowing the lighter from the neighbor because the matches were damp.
But I got the candle Lit!
l
20200827_140354.jpg

I made a wish! Then blew out the candle so I got my Wish!

Back