Be Abendau’ed -- free for a couple of days

Jo Zebedee

Aliens vs Belfast. http://jozebedee.com/newsletter
Supporter
abendau.png

I made the mistake yesterday of reading through Abendau’s Heir for a blog and now find myself reading it for the first time in 4 years. Since I last edited it, I guess.

And I’m loving it all over again. It is, as we’re often told to write, exactly the type of book I’d pick up to read :)

So I decided to celebrate by popping it on free for my last few days on KDP.

Close character work, Family dynasties, dark stuff, space ships, one half-mad sexy pilot (who might get his own prequel), what’s not to like?

Available at: Amazon.com | Amazon UK

Last edited by a moderator:

Glitch

Supporter
I've already got the omnibus, but I'm glad to hear you still love the story picking it back up after so many years.

Jo Zebedee

Aliens vs Belfast. http://jozebedee.com/newsletter
Supporter
I've already got the omnibus, but I'm glad to hear you still love the story picking it back up after so many years.
It surprised. I’ve spent the last 2 years kind of apologising for it.

A few weeks ago I was away with a few writers - one of whom loves, loves, loves Waters and the Wild and she had me against a wall telling me to stop apologising for my books.

I am listening to her. It’s hard but I’m trying to :)

Dan Jones

Free Omar!
Supporter
Well, nobody can accuse you of being a shrinking violet, Jo!

she had me against a wall telling me to stop apologising for my books.
Apart from making me resist my inner innuendo generator very hard, this made me think. Probably one for another thread, but I do think we can be prone sometimes to be apologetic for our work, which when you think about it objectively is not really on.

Anyways, good luck with the promo :)