Latest Science Fiction & Fantasy Kindle eBook offers

Brian G Turner

Fantasist & Futurist
Staff member
Supporter
ebook-offers-1.png

There's a decent selection of eBooks on offer at Amazon.co.uk at the moment, covering a good spread of science fiction & fantasy genres:

Books for 99p:

The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman - Another short standalone bestselling novel full of mysticism and stories.

Senlin Ascends by Josiah Bancroft - The self-published hit that some people think would have won a raft of awards if traditionally published.

The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapowski - A collection of short stories that launch the Witcher series

Whispers Underground by Ben Aaronovitch - The 3rd book in the Rivers of London series

The Day of the Triffids by John Wyndham - The classic SF novel

Empire Games by Charles Stross - The first book in a new series set in the Merchant Princes world.

Defiant Unto Death by David Gilman - The 2nd historical fiction book in the Masters of War series, set during the Hundred Years War.

Books for £1.99

The Truth by Terry Pratchett - The 25th Discworld novel, the one where they discover printing and newspapers

Star Wars: Thrawn by Timothy Zahn - The character many people should have been the basis for the new Star Wars film reboot.

I'm sure there are a few more, but those are the ones I've put together for today. Heads up that I don't know how long any of these are on offer for!

I've recommended the Gaiman to my eldest, while getting the Gilman, Pratchett and Sapowski for myself. I'm also tempted to get the Bancroft, Stross, and Zahn, just to try them out.

I must take the time to re-read The Ocean at the etc. etc. I found it hugely disappointing the first time I read it, but I like enough of Gaiman's work to give it a second chance.

Thanks, Brian.

I've just picked up Ocean, The Last Wish & Senlin Ascends.

Might pick up the Stross novel as well.