My Write Club

ralphkern

Just been looking for the old Writing Tools section. Has it dissapeared? If I'm just having a moment, would a mod kindly move this there?

I'm enjoying using www.mywriteclub.com

Its basically a limited social media site where you can update your word counts, and see other people in your circle do the same. It's a nice barometer for progress against others, especially in the first draft phase.

As someone with a bit of a competative streak - which I totally get isn't everyone's cup of tea - it's a great motivator.

Last edited:
Writing Resources seems to fit the bill, so I'll move it there. (Personally, something like that club would depress the hell out of me and stop me writing altogether!)

I'm on that as you know Ralph, and have been filling it out every damn day. Since it's a beta, I'm going to suggest to them that you can either add a new total, or add that writing session amount, so it can be added to the total with out me needing a calculator every time.

But I do like to see my word count growing, and the percentage tool. Also, it's kind of fun to keep track of all the projects on one screen.