What Do You Think of the The Star Wars Prequels ?

CupofJoe

some medals you wear on your heart not your sleeve
I don't know... I don't feel that passionate about it all. I enjoyed watching all of them to the end, which is more than I can say for a lot of movies. No doubt Disney will issue several remakes in the coming decades. ;)
A reverse Disney remake!!!! The animate Star Wars! 2D cell drawn animation of course, for that real old-Disney feel!*
and now I've an image of Thumper as Poe Dameron...
* Actually... I'm ashamed to say I might watch that.

Lumens

science fiction and everything inbetween
Isn't this the very definition of a brilliantly directed movie?
Well, what I meant with American Grafitti is; put together a bunch of talented actors to play out a cultural scenario they are familiar with and you don't really have to direct them. But again, I feel like I'm just being opinionated here. I don't have a clue really.

JohnM

The original three Star Wars films, minus the later upgrades, are the only Star Wars movies for me. Jar-Jar Binks. Now there's the definition of a bad idea. He should be recreated in effigy, shot and hanged, and then buried. I mean I did see the prequels but that was a case of "Let's keep making more until they're no longer profitable." I'm not impressed with The Mandalorian either. Especially with his ship design. Comparing it to Slave 1, it just lacks aesthetic appeal. Oh well. Considering how poorly done SF in general is, it turns into a better than nothing situation.

BAYLOR

There Are Always new Things to Learn.
The original three Star Wars films, minus the later upgrades, are the only Star Wars movies for me. Jar-Jar Binks. Now there's the definition of a bad idea. He should be recreated in effigy, shot and hanged, and then buried. I mean I did see the prequels but that was a case of "Let's keep making more until they're no longer profitable." I'm not impressed with The Mandalorian either. Especially with his ship design. Comparing it to Slave 1, it just lacks aesthetic appeal. Oh well. Considering how poorly done SF in general is, it turns into a better than nothing situation.
Robot Chicken had Dark Vader throwing Jar Jar out an airlock because he annoyed him so much and then Vader ws subsequently haunted by Jar Jar's Ghost. You can see it on YouTube. Its hilarious ! :D

CriticalCarrot

The prequel trilogy is severely underrated, Revenge of the Sith is one of the best films in the Star Wars franchise and I feel like The Phantom Menace gets way more hate than it actually deserves. I do however understand the hate for Attack of the Clones, that film sucks.

JJewel

Douglas Morrison
Supporter
What do I feel about them?, I try not to to be honest, I saw the first three releases in the cinema and after that everything felt like a disappointment. Sometimes when you create something great it is better to walk away.