What classic fantasy place would you not want to go to? And why?

Eni6ma

I would hate to be lost in the Soikan Grove from the Dragon-Lance series, not fond of being chased by a dracolich! (a dead skeletal dragon) :rolleyes:

The Tale of Satampra Zeiros by Clark Ashton Smith . In this story you have a centuries abandoned cursed city of Commorion , it has lots of unclaimed treasure left behind by the inhabitants who fled that city in Terror and for a very good reason. If your a treasure hunter or unwary explorer , this is a place best avoided. :eek:

I would hate to be lost in the Soikan Grove from the Dragon-Lance series, not fond of being chased by a dracolich! (a dead skeletal dragon) :rolleyes:

I forgot about Soilkan Grove. How could I ? That place absolutely terrifying . :eek:

Last edited:
The Sombrus Tower in Tanith Lee's Short story of the same name. As why its such a scary place? One needs to ask the poor doomed Knight who trying to reach it.:)

The Sombrus Tower in Tanith Lee's Short story of the same name. As why its such a scary place? One needs to ask the poor doomed Knight who trying to reach it.:)

Yeah, Tanith knew how to tell a dark tale! :D

You forgot the lovely vacation spot knows as Myth Drannor. In forgotten realms .:)

Conans world The Hyborian Age 15,000 before recorded history . Stygia the Home of Thoth Amon and of the Serpent God Set. Stygia i is really not a safe place especially if your an outsider and Stygians really hate outsiders. The Priest like to preform all kinds unnecessary surgery and arcane rituals on any strangers who are caught. They also love to feed them to their giant pet serpents in one of their great Pyramids which also contains a 3000 year old vampire queen who just loves people to death and beyond. Yes Stygia is a really is fun place not to go:eek:

Conans world The Hyborian Age 15,000 before recorded history . Stygia the Home of Thoth Amon and of the Serpent God Set. Stygia i is really not a safe place especially if your an outsider and Stygians really hate outsiders. The Priest like to preform all kinds unnecessary surgery and arcane rituals on any strangers who are caught. They also love to feed them to their giant pet serpents in one of their great Pyramids which also contains a 3000 year old vampire queen who just loves people to death and beyond. Yes Stygia is a really is fun place not to go:eek:

Go there kill a few snakes, you'll be really popular there for a few seconds at least! :love:

Back