Lucifer

I loved the first seasons but the Netflix ones were so dull with the constant every character having their therapy sessions with every other character all the time. Felt too much like tell not show.

Still, I'll give this season a try, even if I have to force myself to watch the remainder of season 5 I gave up on :)

I know the plots are beyond ridiculous, but somehow the characters keep dragging me back to watch this show.
I haven't told anyone that I watch Lucifer. I think my family would be wondering about my sanity, if I did.

And it's such a pity since the first two seasons were hilarious. Yet, I keep watching too. Oh well Althea, I guess when they come to take you away they'll have to find room for me, too.

Someone's going to do it, so it may as well be me. Looks like a devilishly good time to be had by all. Drof slinks away to the slink parlor.
If not, there will be Hell to pay.
I know the plots are beyond ridiculous, but somehow the characters keep dragging me back to watch this show.
I haven't told anyone that I watch Lucifer. I think my family would be wondering about my sanity, if I did.

And it's such a pity since the first two seasons were hilarious. Yet, I keep watching too. Oh well Althea, I guess when they come to take you away they'll have to find room for me, too.
Be sure to drop by my room. I'll show you around the place.
I'm looking forward to meeting you both.

I hate to say good by to this show. I'm a bit dissapointed of the end, kinda expected, but I still enjoyed to watch the last episodes. Some parts were really hilarious, so I'm sure I will watch them again as soon as I will have the chance.

I didn't realize that Netflix released the final 10 episodes this month. I know what I'll be watching for the next week or so. :)

The final ten were not what I expected, but I loved them anyway.
I had envisioned a Silver City setting in which Lucifer/God struggled with administrative problems, politics and religious enigmas. I was surprised when the showrunners decided instead to stall Lucifer's ascension for most of the final season.
I was disappointed that Lucifer opted to be a guilt therapist in Hell instead of taking his hard-won throne. I'm sure, however, that Amenadiel will make a fair and wise Almighty.
My expectations that the end would be emotional -- on both sides of the screen -- were fully met in the final two episodes. Another series I'll miss,

I expected to see more activity in the Silver City, too. However. we know that the angels left alone started to grant all wishes, no matter how stupid. :D

I suppose it was too much to expect Lucifer as new Almighty and help everyone else. Amendiel is definetly a better choice.

I don't know what to think about Chloe. She should be in Heaven.

Nice touch with the new angels. And Maze. Not so bad on Earth after all. :LOL:

I will miss the series too. Nothing funny from Hollywood yet.

Let it end ... I have years of internship as a manager in the GoGo industry in Europe - that's why I started watching this series ... there is nothing about clubs there, I do not understand why they mentioned them at all advertising this tv show

Finally got around to the last couple of seasons and man, did that walk itself off a cliff. Season 6 was total tripe, all blah blah blah with a complete nonsense plot. The whole thing felt like a flashback episode with a little extra weirdness thrown in.

All in all, I have to applaud Netflix for making sure the fans wouldn't be asking for yet another season after that, since they didn't even really want to make the sixth in the first place :)