December 100-Word Anonymous Challenge - Discussion

ratsy

I'm not sure if we had a volunteer for running a new 100 Word Anon challenge. If anyone had it in mind to step forward and take control of this one, please do so!

We could maybe take stories until the 19th, and vote until the 23rd, so as not to interfere with the December 75 word, or Christmas.

So...any takers?

Shouldn't we have had (she says, too late) one this month, as well? It seems we missed one somehow. We only skip the month of the actual 300 writing, right?

Okay, get to it Dusty!! We have a week!

I'm not sure. We missed I guess...maybe it's my fault as the last winner? (I say, without actually accepting any of the blame)

Shouldn't we have had (she says, too late) one this month, as well? It seems we missed one somehow. We only skip the month of the actual 300 writing, right?

Quite right, TDZ. That one seems to have slipped through the net, somehow. Never mind, we'll all be able to do twice as well in December! :)

What do you say we start the 100-anon from 15th in the month, and not from the 1st? And end it on 5th of the next month for example.

That way we get less interference with the 75-challenge, and people who finish the 75 early are not bored until the next month.

We even get almost no interference with the 300-challenge, because the submission phase will end before the 300 thread gets opened for submissions on the 10th.

Just a suggestion.

^ What he said!

side note, I vaguely remember that November was held off because of NNWM or however that acronym is spelled. But that could have been a dream. I dream we** are friends who hang out in the Work Lunch Room a lot.

**We= people who hang out on this forum

I'm not sure if we had a volunteer for running a new 100 Word Anon challenge. If anyone had it in mind to step forward and take control of this one, please do so!

We could maybe take stories until the 19th, and vote until the 23rd, so as not to interfere with the December 75 word, or Christmas.

So...any takers?

Yep, I'll volunteer for December and run it along the lines that Holland suggests, if everyone thinks it's a good idea.

Sounds good to me.
So if your tardis is back from the menders, we'll start on the 15th. Right? :)

Don't know how you lot do it. Two entries already! It takes me days to come up with ther germ of an idea and then ages to turn it into a story and polish it.

Anyway, keep them coming! :)

Third entry up!

BTW I'm going to need the name of a 'dummy' entrant. Anyone up for it? First come, first served!

Third entry up!

BTW I'm going to need the name of a 'dummy' entrant. Anyone up for it? First come, first served!

Obviously apply by PM. Not by posting here! :rolleyes:

Edit: actually, applying in this thread could be the most advanced form of bluffing yet!