Hobgoblin Night...

Gary Compton

I miss you, wor kid.
Well it has been a long time coming but Teresa Edgerton's Hobgoblin Night, the sequel to Goblin Moon is getting its final spit and polish.

Some of you guys might not have seen HN's cover so without further ado.

Hobgoblin Night.png

Goblin Moon2.png

This is both good and bad news.

Good in that I really enjoyed the first, and I'm sure I'll enjoy the second. Bad in that I was just about to (finally) get my (physical) to-read pile done for the first time this year.

I like the cover (looks good in itself, and I also like it when covers have a sense of continuity in a series).

Edited extra bit: any vague ETA?

I enjoyed the first and was wondering when this was going to make an appearance. Just lemme know when I can pre-order:)

I've been waiting for this book ever since I finished Goblin Moon, so it's good to hear that it's on the final straight. :)

I'll be getting this in the fall as a reward for a summer's difficult work around the farmhouse. Can't wait! :)

Foxbay, you got #1 Well done my friend. You have bought every book and are very supportive of Tickety Boo Press.

:)

I will be ordering the eBook when available for sure. I'm very curious to see where the story goes after Goblin's Moon.