Who is your favorite Star Wars movie hero?

Who is your favorite hero in the Star Wars movies?

• Qui-Gon Jinn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi

• Padmé Amidala

• Anakin Skywalker

• Yoda

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Mace Windu

• Leia Organa

• Luke Skywalker

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Han Solo

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Chewbacca

• Lando Calrissian

• Other (specify in post)

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Darth Angelus

When it comes to Anakin, count the time he is a hero/good guy only, and not Vader, as hero is the topic question.

My favorite is probably Han. His character is not extremely original, but he is very well written for what he is, and great fun to watch. I also think Luke is great, and his arc spanning the original trilogy is really defining for the saga, and he works well. And, of course, I can only love the little green guy.

I didn't even read the others, there is only one for me, lovely, lovely Han, who started a life-long obsession with sexy space pilots.... (and yes, okay, maybe that bit is a nod ;))

ps looked at the others, still Han....

It is great to see another Han fan. Really, I think he is one of the most enjoyable heroes to watch in any movie. Just a great, memorable character.

When i originally watched the trilogy it was Luke Skywalker that was the hero to me, but as i grew up Han Solo became a more interesting character. I liked his development from selfish rogue to hero.

I chose Luke, because you can't go wrong with Luke, but I also wanted to choose Leia. She never gave up under any circumstances. Feisty, funny, and sexy, all at once.

Chewie; jsut wahat makes him hang around with Han? The only main character that we never get to find anything about (other than that he hates to lose at chess!). He also has the coolest weapon!

I don't like Han Solo at all. I don't understand what people like about his character. He is not as annoying as Lando, Leia or Padmé, but he is not my kind of movie hero either. I am way more interested in the old and wise characters like Yoda, Mace Windu, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.