COMING IN APRIL -- The 300 Word Writing Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ursa - I'm mor worried about yours than any other - just how many puns can be squeezed in 300 words? You get over 75 in the 75 word challenge most months....

Just to make a valid point; The staff of Chrons have to be commended for the 75 and 300 word challenges.

I used to fantasise about getting a young girlfriend to fill my days:eek: but now I have these stories to write I haven't got time, so thanks for that. You saved me from a fate worse than death. Don't tell the wife by the way!!

Joking apart, well done and keep up the good work.:)

I notice Brian is getting advice in critiques, come on Boss, lets see your 75/300 word effort, I'm sure it'll be splendiferous.

I've got my theme. I've written it out, and it's barely over four hundred and fifty words; relative to some of my seventy-five word efforts it's practically there. (If my last effort seems a bit rushed it might be partly because it was eight hundred and fifty four words before I started cutting).

I don't see it being ready for Sunday, but I doubt anyone will choose the particular take on the image I have, so no hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back