May's Photo Challenge

Shadows004.jpg

I apologise, but my photobucket is being a complete b*tch, and it wont upload my photo the right way round. I can't get it to turn the right way around!

I'll try and upload it again later, when I'm in a better mood and photobucket might work.

Shadows1small-2.jpg

In the meantime, please turn your head to whichever way it needs to be turned.

OK, I have been hoping that I would have a chance to visit Warwick Castle before time was called on this month's competition. Went today and managed to get a couple of photos.

First picture is a shot from the battlements overlooking some of the camp and a Ballista. The shadow shows part of the battlements and Guy's Tower.

Warwick Castle.jpg

The second photo is the Earl of Warwick himself, Sir Richard Neville preparing for battle in 1471. The Battle of Barnet was to see the 'Kingmaker Earl', caught by Yorkist troops trying to reach his horse. He was stripped naked and killed; after 2 days of public viewing in London, he was buried at Bisham Abbey.

Earl of Warwick.jpg

I'm sorry I'm never here anymore, but can't resist posting an entry for the photo challenge.

title: Say Cheez

shadow.jpg

Shadowssmall.jpg

And the other one still does not want to upload, even when it's the same dimensions. I have no idea what's wrong with it.

I did it! I beat photobucket! Take that!!!!

Ok, I figured since it was randomly turning it 90 degrees clockwise, I'd rotate it 90 counter-clockwise and then upload it again. It worked, and photobucket turned it up the right way. Please delete if repost isn't allowed.

Shadows1smallrotated.jpg

Not sure when/where we are supposed to cast our vote, so I thought I'd do it nowbefore I miss it.

My vote goes to Hoopy with her photo of the guitar pick, it seems so simple and yet has so much detail too! I like her second photo as well (not sure many more shadows could fit into it :p), so that gets my second choice vote. Lovely pics Hoopy.

Special mention should go to Precision Grace (if only she could have fitted the shadow of the Titanic into her entry, that shot of her on the bow would have been a sure winner!) :D

ooooh, Iam late as usual.. Is it too late? Here is my one:

3569913721_432f2bb454.jpg

I apologize in advance if it is too late :)

And so we begin the next round of voting!! As always, the rules are as follows -

***Any member of the Chrons may cast a vote, even if they did not enter a photo for the challenge***

*Please don't vote for yourself*
*You may only cast your vote once*
*The poll will end at 11:59 pm on 5/31 (Arizona time)*

The winner will decide the challenge theme for June! :)

:D Good Luck Everyone!!! :D