Favorite X-Men Mutants.....?

Gambit need I say more? :)
Chamber how cool is this guy!
Logan enough said!
Jubilee what can I say? she rocks! lol

Jubilee what can I say? She sucks... literally, since she's a vampire and not a mutant anymore.

Multiple Man is the best. I'd like to have his power so I wouldn't have to worry about the unbearable lightness of being.

Im going to have to say Wolverine too, but that may have something to do with the Actor that plays that character - LOL

Is this purely on the way they were portrayed in the films or from the comics?
If it's just the films i'd go for Wolverine as he's the only one who seemed anything like the comic version. Not a fan of the films, X1 was passable X2 was bad & X3 should be put down never to be seen again.
Having Sir Ian as Magneto was great, sticking him as the villain in all 3 films when there were so many other decent xmen villains was daft. Wish they had been treated like the recent Thor & Capt America movies, least whatever they do now nothing could be worse than Origins: Wolverine could it....?

Kitty Pryde is probably my favourite X-man but I love Jaime Madrox's powers the most. Now is a great time to be reading the comics. All New X-men and the relaunch X-men have both been stellar. Uncanny X-men is a little meh but *shrugs* two out of three isn't bad.

Kitty Pryde is probably my favourite X-man but I love Jaime Madrox's powers the most. Now is a great time to be reading the comics. All New X-men and the relaunch X-men have both been stellar. Uncanny X-men is a little meh but *shrugs* two out of three isn't bad.

I agree with Madrox, he does have a cool factor, but why Shadowcat?

Her coolest moment was in Astonishing X-Men..... but I would love some elaboration on why she is your favorite X-Man...if possible :)

I think I've appreciated the arc of her character from introduction as shy outsider kid to competent responsible teacher/leader. Uncanny Xmen #143 was one of the first comics that I ever read and I think she sort of imprinted on me.

Plus whenever I think of "what power would you like if you could have a superpower" my first thought is almost always phasing. Of course I'd use it for evil and personal gain but *shrugs*

~Mike

hahahahaah wouldn't we all LOL

you know what really annoys me? is when you ask that question and people say "oh, mystique's powers".... which is SUCH a cop out to me lol thoughts?

personally though, when asked the question, I have always said Flying.... be default, I just always wanna fly.

I hold out hope for solar powered jetpacks within my lifetime and thus save my power wish for something else. Otherwise I'd be right there with you for flight.

I wouldn't want Mystique's powers. Being able to look like someone else? Nope. It's the same reason I'll never use a pseudonym in writing. If anyone's name is ever going to become famous, it's mine! *grin*

~Mike

Yay, another Gambit fan! :D

As I'm quite lazy, I can see the appeal of Kitty's powers...

hahahah damn... maybe I should have used my real name too lol!! you're thinkin ahead Mike... fame, fortune, AND a jetpack... I need to think about the future as well lol

yeah Gambit is the man... I haven't followed his happenings much in recent years, but in the 90's i was addicted to him as a character!!! so unbelievably cool! anyone know what his story these days?