Really need help here...

Siobhan1471

Siobhan
I read the opening chapter of a book on the internet and can't remember the name of it or the author... It was about a woman who was half vampire and her father wanted her to go and kill dracula (her uncle), which she laughed at because she had backed out doing it the first time and her father had failed miserably. Her father also sends her along with another guy (vampire I think) who was very good at fencing/ sword fighting.
That is all I can really remember of what I read online but there were other random things, like she got annoyed, almost black out and had a violent rampage but her father and this guy stopped her by shoving a sword through her shoulder and punching her in her face so she had to spit out some loose teeth but she wasnt worried because they would grow back.
It is really bugging me because I can't find it anywhere, I'm not sure if its been released or is still waiting to be published but if anyone has read of it anywhere that would be fantastic!
Thanks a lot!

Do you recall the setting? Medieval? Modern Day? Any character names?

No character names I'm afraid but it was definately a modern day setting I remember that...

No character names I'm afraid but it was definitely a modern day setting I remember that...
With a character name or a place name or some unusual word you could use a search engine because you know it is definitely online. Without those, it could be anywhere on the www and the number of results will be too large. There is so much fan-fiction out there that will never be published.

How did you find it the first time around? Could you try to re-trace your steps? Did you use a search engine or did you surf from another site you visit?

I think it was a case of going to one website and then through a link of about 5 others I managed to find that one. It is really bugging me but I have an Idead as to where to begin so I will carry on trying!

I think it was a case of going to one website and then through a link of about 5 others I managed to find that one. It is really bugging me but I have an Idead as to where to begin so I will carry on trying!
If it was not too long ago check out your History icon of which sites you visited then and click on that link.:)

Thats the thing it was a) on a different computer and b) about a year ago...
so overall I think the phrase is not a chance in hell!

This is the first chapter of Karen Chance's forth coming book Midnight's Daughter.
her website is karenchance (dot) com (slash) books