Star Wars: Clone Wars

TK-421

I Do Not Sow
Last edited:
OK, I gotta stop smoking crack...I now fully realize that this is a movie and not a TV series, so the thread is good here. Got confused since the last two Clone Wars animated projects were TV series.

The acting seems to have improved at least, Anakin in particular seems much more life like.

Actually I'm looking forward to this, CGI may be a better format for Star Wars now then live acting, better continuity at least rather then trying to merge actors in front of a blue screen with so much CGI.

A new trailer is available as well as a synopsis of the movie and other features on the new site:

Star Wars: Welcome to the Official Site

As the Clone Wars sweep through the galaxy, the heroic Jedi Knights struggle to maintain order and restore peace. More and more systems are falling prey to the forces of the dark side as the Galactic Republic slips further and further under the sway of the Seperatists and their never-endling droid army.

Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan learner Ahsoka Tano finds themselves on a mission with far-reaching consequences, on that brings them face-to-face with crime lord Jabba the Hutt. But Count Dooku and his sinister agents, including the nefarious Asajj Ventress, will stop at nothing to ensure that Anakin and Ahsoka fail at their quest.

Meanwhile, on the front lines of the Clone Wars, Ob-Wan Kenobi and Master Yoda lead the massive clone army in a valiant effort to resist the forces of the dark side...

As a Star Wars junkie, I must say I'll be in the theater opening weekend just like I have been for every other Star Wars movie (whether they are good or not). I did enjoy the shorts on cartoon network and this movie looks to along similar lines.

I am looking forward to this movie and the following series. I also really enjoyed the animated shorts before, because it allowed us to see what truly happens when a jedi unleashes the force.

I will probably end up seeing this when it comes out but I think it will be the biggest load of sh*t ever to hit the cinemas. Personally I think it looks crap/horrible/whatever you want to call it.