Are there Lexx fans left?

Jahiya

It seems that the Lexx fervor has quieted down...way down. Is there anyone left or am I the only one that still watches the show, on dvd of course.

Well I remember it as a quite entertaining show, and probably will try to find it on piratebay as soon as my thesis is done. :)

I still love it, though I have to watch it when my Farscape-loving spouse isn't in the room, as she hates Lexx with a fiery passion.

My main complaint with the series is that they grossly underused Xev. Mainly they had her stand around as eye candy. Given that she had her ferocious lizard DNA thang goin' on, she could have done sooo much more. Pity.

But there truly hasn't been anything like this series before or after. So kinky. Actually the closest comparison would be Xena Warrior Princess--both shared an exuberance of plotting, despite being ostensibly in different genres.

i love lexxxxxxx. wouldn't buy it (i rarely buy any serieses) but would watch it again if it was repeated.
kai all the way :)

I loved this series,and was disappointed when it was all over as I really got into the characters. Watched it a long time ago and have never seen it repeated. Loved the bio ship!

I thought this was a great series. I have the first on DVD at home. I must admit, i thought they went off the rails a little and made the series too sexually oriented so i stopped watching.

Trouble is, it was such a bizaar series that you could never find it on at a decent or regular time.

I thought this was a great series. I have the first on DVD at home. I must admit, i thought they went off the rails a little and made the series too sexually oriented so i stopped watching.

Trouble is, it was such a bizaar series that you could never find it on at a decent or regular time.

I seem to remember it being on late at night on channel 4 or 5

Channel 5. I remember that because the reception switched better awful to no-existant where I was living at that time. Which was a shame, C5 had the programs I wanted to watch at that time. Ended up having to get the DVDs.

Yeah, I was in my last year of uni when Five showed it. First time we saw it - late night, just in from a night's happy carousing - we thought it was some kind of odd group hallucination, it all seemed so weird. Didn't help that one of my housemates was (probably still is) the spitting dabs of Kai. Except alive. I think.:D

Trust me: at two in the morning and thoroughly sozzled, it looked pretty weird.

4 in the end.
1 was the TV movies,
2 was pottering about the Universe
3 was Fire and Water
4 was Earth.

Four series. That's quite incredible considering that no one's really heard of it.

I have the first set of TV movies. I might get the rest to watch back to back at some stage.

I had such high hopes for this series when I saw the trailers... it somehow made it feel grander than it eventually was. I particularly remember the shot of the pilots in their dragonfly craft singing some sort of battle song or something as they cruised along in space... quite rousing. Then I watched the series... for a bit. Meh. Sorry!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Lexx 5
T Lexx 0
L Lexx 0
G Lexx 7
P Lexx 12