Are there Lexx fans left?

I think that this shows down fall was that it didn't really know what it was going to be. Was it SF? Was it a Comedy? Was it supposed to be eroticism? (There were a lot of sexual overtones in this show.)

I somehow was not aware of the show when it was being shown in the US (I think it appeasred on Showtime). I found it on Netflix and have been watching it in streaming format. I have enjoyed it although I have too agree that it does seem to be all over the map (erotic, adventure or just plain Science Fiction) .

Yes i love the lexx bought all of the first two series on vhs as soon as they came out still a great original show that is well worth watching the warriors of brunus- G singing their battle anthem in the assult upon his divine shadows vessel as it opens fire on their homeworld is a wonderful sequence and brigadoom must be one of my all time must watch episodes

I am a huge Lexx fan. I loved the dark, twistedness of it. Each season had it's own plusses and minuses but I can honestly say in my opinion it was one of the best things that has come out Canada in a long time. Germany and Canada should collaborate more often.

It didn't do popularly down in the States. I believe it was only shown on Showcase and SciFi Network? I could be wrong. In Canada it was on some of the major stations, CityTV which had it on at primetime viewing and Showcase continued the reruns. It's no longer in syndication I don't think. Shame really that it didn't last another series, I much preferred it during the second series where it was more individual story plots.

Underrated series. It should be ranked as one of the top 10.

Other than Kai, my favorite crew member was Lyekka. It made for an interesting story element where one of the crew is actually just a lure for a carnivorous plant. It was also amusing as she ate guest actors while none of the regulars cared. The hallucinations they had of their happy places as they were digested were great as well, the best being when she consumed the people from Potataho. Good McHattie cameo too!
They could probably do an update/reboot in 20 years or so for the series or the original movie.

I think a dark and more serious version of the heaven/hell seasons would be perfect as a feature film.

I stumbled upon the first series on its first UK weird-time-of-night schedule on (I think) a poor-reception Chanel 5? Utterly bizarre but I was hooked. Not so keen on the final series though.

I haven't watched too much Lexx. I enjoyed it well enough, especially the first series. I wouldn't call myself a fan, though.

I'm waiting for the entire series to be released on Bluray and just power disc my way through it.

Utterly bizarre but I was hooked.

Just like reiver33, I caught the first series a long time back. Couldn't have said it any better: "utterly bizarre but I was hooked." Me too! However, I never caught any episodes beyond that.

I'd forgotten about this show. It got a bit poor towards the end. I got the feeling it should have died out a little earlier.

I'd forgotten about this show. It got a bit poor towards the end. I got the feeling it should have died out a little earlier.

I liked it from beginning to end , epic stuff. At times It was comically funny also a very grim . One of the best science fiction shows of all time.

I agree, it was one of the better ones. I just thought bringing it to Earth was a mistake, I preferred the earlier shows.

I agree, it was one of the better ones. I just thought bringing it to Earth was a mistake, I preferred the earlier shows.

Actually I like them bringing them to earth was fun but should have been done differently.

I liked the idea but I don't think they pulled it off properly. I was more interested in exploring their world than seeing them exploring mine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Lexx 5
T Lexx 0
L Lexx 0
G Lexx 7
P Lexx 12