How many times have you read one Terry Pratchett book?

Not sure how often I have read these! I know when I get a need for it (or simple have read everything else I own/borrowed), I always eturn to and re-read the whole series (or at least as much as has been published up until that point)!

I love the Night Watch books the most, and have a true soft spot for Vimes. Who can possibly resist such a character!?!?!? After these, second would probably be those featuring the witches! The Tiffany Aching books certainly come under the Witch category and these (IMO) are mastepieces!!!

I am currently re-reading the series, for the umpteenth time, and still enjoying them as much as I did more than 15 years ago. At the moment I am as far as Small Gods.

P.S. Isn't 'umpteenth' one of the best words ever!?!?!?

Last edited:
The Wicked Sisters 7 times
The Reaper man 7 times
Mort 2
I read most of the Witches books twice, but I am awful with titles... but you know, which books I mean :D

Why would anyone read a book more than once? For example, I read some of those too early, laughed at a few jokes, liked the story, moved on. But I read it later again and with more experience I saw more depth. Now I am going back for the wisdom.

I read the first one twice. I’ve never been tempted to re-read any of the others (at least as yet). They are witty and (usually) enjoyable, but the plotting is generally so-so and doesn’t really invite rereading to mind. Horses for courses.