How many times have you read one Terry Pratchett book?

Schbibble

bibbly Wibbly
Ok this is simple its the person that has read a certain book the most times that will rank 1st for addictiveness and will stay there untill someone posts more reads :D

ok for me: Nightwatch, 14 reads
Guards! Guards! 11 reads
Theif of Time 12 reads
Reaper man 9 reads
Going Postal 7 reads
Good Omens 8 reads

Now can someone beat me please? ;)

P.S. i know i'm a nerd :p

Not even close
I've read most twice; CoM, ER and HFoS thrice, I believe.

It's possible I'd win this one, I've read them all many, many, many times. I tend to read one of the series every couple of months, but I've never kept count...

So far I only read Mort twice, the rest up til Witches Abroad which I'm reading now, only one time...

Guards Guards, men at arms, feet of clay, Jingo, The fifth elephant and Thud. I read this series about 7/8 times.
Belgeriad and Mallorean about 10 times.
Elenium and Tamuli about 5 times.
The drenai sagas about 6 times
Eragon and Eldest about 3 times
The whole shannara series (holy crap but this is a long series) about 2 times.

Movies? What is that? Tv is this some sickness? i read about 100 pages every night to get my mind of work.

I tend to read parts of books more often than the whole book. Also re-read Mort in graphic novel form more than the novel. However I do find myself re-reading Thief Of Time a great deal.

I read parts of Equal Rites a lot as well along with Mort, Soul Music, Reaper Man and Hogfather. Yes, all the ones with Death in them.

Nanny Ogg's Cookbook gets taken down from the shelf whenever I feel down. I like Rincewind's recipe and of course Ook's is the best of them all.

I can't count the amount of times I have read Witches Abroad and Good Omens. I think Good Omens is getting up around the 24 times mark. I read it about twice a year.

I had no idea people read them so often. The most I've read any is twice although my husband and I were just talking about re-reading some of the early ones again. It's so long since I've read them. Don't think I'll bother re-reading the Witches ones again.

Couldn't tell you how many times I've read some of them but it is at least half a dozen times for Witches Abroad and Guards Guards and more than twice for most of the others like Pyramids, Soul Music, Good Omens, Men at Arms, Nightwatch, Moving Pictures and Small Gods

I don't know about the rest, but I know I've read Mort at least a dozen times over the past 10-15 years that I've had it.

I've read the night watch books a few times and small gods (which is probably my favourite) a few times. In general I wouldn't be too pushed about rereading most of TP's books, I love 'em but they just aren't very rereadable.

OK, I'm going to post this here and temporarily claim the top spot, until Pyan decides to view the thread and weigh in. There was someone else, too (female, as I recall, and I wandered back thru the Tolkien sub-forum, but can't find your comment, apologies!), who indicated they read it once a year.

I've easily read the Lord of the Rings trilogy twenty times (and that's probably understated). There's a word for this obsession, I know, and I doubt it's healthy, but there you have it....

I think I've only read his books once,there's just so many to get thru. But we recently got the second Wee Free Men book so I'll have to read the first one again before I read the new one!
I have tried to read Interesting Times twice but couldn't get into it for some reason.

I've read each Discworld novel I've gotten my hands on once. However I seem to have found myself rereading Reaper Man and Mort as I found copies of them second hand not to long ago. (and have a sinking suspiction that I may already have copies of them hiding somewhere)

Well I make a point of reading the Lord of the Rings once a year. First time I read it I was 12 so that makes it 12 times already and this years is still due.

The Pratchett books I go through twice a year since I discovered them (my first ones were Guards! Guards! and The Fifth Elephant). They have probably all been read around 10/12 times, except for a few (especially Hogfather I don't really enjoy it as much even though it has some of my favourite characters).

The main reason I read them that often is that Discworld is my official toilet reading so I probably get through 30/40 pages a day :D

This week I finished The Colour of Magic/The Light Fantastic for the umpteenth time