Hi!

Pyar

anticipating destiny
I read your book, The Hidden Stars, a while ago when it first came out. It was a wonderful book and I was wondering when the sequel will come out. I just read The Moon is a Harsh Mistress by Robert A. Heinlein and Alas, Babylon by Pat Frank, they were great classics and I recommend them to everyone. I also just read The Last Stand by Stephen King recently, which I also recommend.

Welcome to these forums, Pyar. You seem to have eclectic tastes. It's been a long time since I read The Moon is a Harsh Mistress, and I'm glad to hear that it stands up well to the test of time.

Unfortunately, I don't know when the sequel to The Hidden Stars is coming out. Due to personal problems there have been a lot of delays finishing it. Hopefully not too much longer, as things seem to be looking up.

Thanks! I hope everything is alright and its nothing too bad. Take your time with the sequel (the more time you put in, the better the product will be).

I know my tastes are really varied but I generally stay in the realm of Sci Fi and Fantasy. Some of my favorite authors are Julliet Marieller, Julie E. Czerneda, John C. Wright and Tad Williams.

I am a senior in high school now (yay!) so im gonna have to cut back on the reading for a while, even though i have a bunch of books lying on my table waiting to be read. Its gonna be a hard year for me since im taking four AP classes but somehow I'll manage.

Back