1.18: A Means to an End

Krystal

1:18 A Means to an End

Written by: Sara (Samm) Barnes
Directed By: Mike Vejar

Jeremiah and Kurdy are surprised when Erin radios them to meet someone at a gas station and - contrary to past rules - bring them back to Thunder Mountain. They are more than surprised when they meet their passenger and it is Theo.

This episode is just awesome. Is definitely one of my favorites. Maybe one big part of that is because is a Markus episode oriented, but anyway for me the episode have all the things I totally enjoy. The story was just incredible with the struggle of power in Thunder Mountain. Theo as always was so cool. She just brings fun to any episode. The bath scene was so hilarious and I love Markus reactions to it. :lol: Another good scene was seeing Markus drunk, so out of character for the Markus we all know. And very well play. The story of the brothers Andrew and Thomas was excellent, also the struggle of the council and Erin's face to face with Andrew. What can I say, I totally love this episode.
:D

Krystal :p

Well you were a bit more on the ball than me Dave, I didn't even see it was on so didn't do anything

I see its on next Monday so I'l have to try and remember

Lets hope Krystal can give us a details plot summary, or point us in the direction of one ! sounds like a good ep

Summary- Caution! Have spoilers.

Premieres Friday, July 5, 10:45PM ET/PT
Written by: Sara (Samm) Barnes
Directed By: Mike Vejar

Jeremiah and Kurdy are surprised when Erin radios them to meet someone at a gas station and - contrary to past rules - bring them back to Thunder Mountain. They are more than surprised when they meet their passenger and it is Theo.

At Thunder Mountain, Andrew Kincaid is hitting on Erin but he is also skillfully pumping her for information. He traps her into confirming that Markus is bringing outsiders to the base, then he and his brother, Thomas, use that information to challenge Markus at the next council meeting. He is forced to put his planned meeting on hold and wait for the council to reach a conclusion on his leadership. Lee Chen has the pleasure of telling Jeremiah and Kurdy that they will have to hang out with Theo until they get further instructions - from Andrew.

Jeremiah and Kurdy, having made their own executive decision, arrive at the mountain with Theo and are admitted. Andrew and Thomas see this as their opportunity to set up a sting. While Theo is talking to Markus, Thomas slips a walkie-talkie into her bag. A short time later, with a group of witnesses, he accuses her of stealing the walkie, which he pulls from her bag. Infuriated, Theo grabs a weapon and strikes him over the head. Andrew orders Lee to lock Theo up. Rapprochement with Theo seems unattainable until Andrew realizes that his brother's injury was really the result of their own fear.

Source: Showtime Jeremiah Site

I understand your frustation, that really is bad. Hope you could see the two last episodes of Season One and have the opportunity to see A Means to an End.

Krystal :cool:

Back