Ally McBeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant remember that bit lol, but oh do you remember when Billy died? That was so sad :( and when RDJ left that snowman for Ally and she kept it in her fridge aww

xxx

I saw the scene in court when Billy died, but before he went he told Ally he loved her. It was touching *sniff*
One thing I never used to get about the show was that Ally was wanting a man. See would get about 5 or something a season!

Hey do you remember that model guy who had a big thing :lol: and they all ended up taking that drawing class just to go see him lol, but yeah she's had loads of men!

xxx

I do watch it now and I used to watch it every week but I missed a few of the start of this season...as far as I can work out Ally put some of her eggs in the freeze and they were used (or something lke that) and then her daughter came looking for her..so she never knew the father.

I don't think its as good as it used to be..not the same when Ling and John and the others left..they now have these new people in it that are never doing anything or are not in it much...whats up with that??

And why did they take Jon Bon Jovi out of it!!!??

I know! He's so cool! I never knew he could act, he's so good at it!

Her daughter is really pretty, but they made her 11/12? She looks more like 15/16!

xxx

Yeah, I must say I liked Bon Jovi in it a lot - he's so cool!

Originally posted by Sammy O'Neill
Her daughter is really pretty, but they made her 11/12? She looks more like 15/16!

Yeah american shows seem to like doing that. Hehe, just look at Dawson's Creek when it started. Dawson, Joey, and the gang were mean't to be 15-16!

lol i know! But Dawsons still rox :p;)

So anyway, tonights ep, it was really sad at the end :( i really liked that suit Christina Ricci was wearing, that white one (just had to mention that :rolleyes:)

And i know Johns old and everything, but i wouldnt be against him and Ally becoming like a couple or whatever, he's just so sweet!

xxx

i never really watched much of the show when they were still making new episodes, but i watch in now on reruns. i still have to say though, i like most of the characters, but the main reason i never watched the show the first time around was that i never really liked ally all that much. i mean she had her moments, but i never really sided with her you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.