Tabitha

Save Angel!
----------------------------------------------------
Creating episode thread: Remember only
this episode should be discussed here,
or the spoiler tag used.
----------------------------------------------------

Destiny
gs: Sean Patrick Flanery (Greg Stillson)

In the past Johnny Smith as a child and Greg Stilson, the son of a Bible salesman, briefly meet and Johnny has a future vision of danger. In the present Johnny has a vision of a restaurant graduation party tragedy and warns his employer, the father of a student. Stilson, now a Senatorial candidate being backed by Rev. Purdy, comes to town after the tragedy and Johnny gets visions of catastrophe in Stilson's wake. Johnny and Sara get together while in flashback we see how Stilson has been a total ******* all of his life, and that Johnny came out of his coma just as Stilson was sworn in as state representative. When they meet at a rally Johnny shakes Stilson's hand and sees him as the source of catastrophe - Washington D.C. devastated by a nuclear holocaust.

b: 15-Sep-02 pc: 1013 w: Craig Silverstein s: Michael Piller d: Robert Lieberman

NOTE: Season Finale
* Michael Piller says that this is the episode that will introduce the politician, "Greg Stillson."

[Info from www.epguides.com/deadzone ]

Great episode, it was a bit confusing with all that flashbacks into Johnny and Stillson stories but I really enjoy it. :D

Krystal :p

This is the Best Dead Zone Yet!!!! it sets up a load of stuff for the confirned season 2. Unless of course a Sci Fi is pulled.

Johny has had his powers in his childhood. As seen with his first meeting with Stillson. that opend a few doors.

The main point of this ep was showing that johny and Stilson are going to be great foes. In one ep TPTB have set up a great villian. Though i want to know more about the nuking of DC.

ZachWZ

Originally posted by ZachWZ

The main point of this ep was showing that johny and Stilson are going to be great foes. In one ep TPTB have set up a great villian. Though i want to know more about the nuking of DC.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to see the Season 2. It will be cool to see what will happen after this. :p

Krystal :rain:

Status
Not open for further replies.