Aeryn's Hair

serithan

I posted this on the Newbie, I think I'll rent a billboard and post it to the world: Bring Back the Braid!! Aeryn's Season Four Morticia hair is horrible. Why o Why? Are they thinking she needs to compete with the younger Meat?? I wince to see what they have done to the finest warrior on TV.

She used to wear it down on and off before, but it looks diff. now. It's all puffy and square shapped up top now. I don't like it either. (I like it down, but not this way)

i find they do this alot on shows with women leads

take andromeda /// ROMIe had like 5 diff hair changes in like 5 eppys .. and buffy could never make up her mind :D

I liked it at the end of the epy where Crichton tells her he knows about her pregnancy. Other than that, I don't really have a preference one way or the other.

I like her hair long, but this season it doesn't look as healthy. It looks almost fake (probably is, since I think they put extentions in it) and Aeryn's hair is fantastically beautiful. Actually, Claudi's hair is gorgeous, which is why I think they extended it as Aeryn.

I like the fact that Aeryn's hair is as long as it is, because it's different. It shows us that a lot of time has past (in spite of some dumb quote about a month) and that she's changed. The fact that she has yet to resort to the "battle pony" (as Claudi calls it) is also symbolic.

I could go on and on about Aeryn's hair (Grifter?) but I'll just let it rest at that.

BTW, serithan, HI! :wave: I suggested that this thread go in the Aeryn forum, but here's fine, too.

Welcome aboard! Hope to see lots more posts from you. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Book Search 2
S Farscape 12
P Farscape 6
Z Farscape 3
M Farscape 4