Aeryn's Hair

serithan

what is up with Aeryn's Rogained Morticia Adams hairdo this season?
Does pregnancy equal really bad hair?
What were they thinking????? Bring Back the Braid!!!

Hi, serithan! Welcome aboard! :wave:

You really ought to post this over in the Aeryn Sun forum. Here's the link:
http://www.ascifi.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=51

Just copy the thread from here, and post it there, where it's more likely to be read and commented on. Thanks! :)

Edited to add: Saw this same topic in the General Discussions thread... great! :D

serithan, welcome to farscape :D

any questions just ask a mod, you can find them by the blue aliens.

have fun and post, post, post :D

welcome serithan to the 'slightly' mad, insane, crazy, barmy, loopy.....where was i???

Ok, so mods get blue aliens.. who's the dude with the red ones..

Is that god, i always knew god was a sci-fi fan.. and obviously a farcape fan.. but never knew he was on these forums..

Red aliens = God of the bboard, yes.

Purple aliens = Super Mods, or demigods.

Blue aliens = Mods, or bboard totems or saints (ask us first and we'll take the issue higher up if need be) ;)

Yellow aliens = Beloved members of the bboard realm.

And, back on topic, I don't know if I'm simply used to Aeryn's hair by now, but I think it looks better by the end of the season.

Anyone else pay more attention to that than I did?

I like Aeryn's old hair.. its kinda shows her state of mind..

All along, she was still Pk commando trying to deal with a new situation.. either adjusting to being an outlaw.. or trying to find her place with Critchon..
but when her hair changes, she's become more secure.. she's found her place in the universe.. and yes.. with Critchon also (aww.. soo sweet.. scifi lovin')..

Anyhow.. i liked the unsure Aeryn, back in season 1 and 2, when she isnt too sure bout stuff.. but still goes gun-ho crazy and shoots things..

Yeah, gotta agree with all that, Plethora. Her hair in season one got kinda wild at times. She was soooo insecure about her place away from the Peacekeepers.

What do you think the season four hair style says about her?

And why is it so bloody long?!

Well.. looking at my book 'The Psychology of Hair', i havent a clue..

Towards the end of season 3 she was determined and had her life planned out.. and the hair was under control and lookin good.. but when we see her again, its all so different.. her whole life was turned around (again) by Critchon - well, one of them..

It is quite long isnt it.. how much time had elapsed since the last time we saw her?

It is quite long isnt it.. how much time had elapsed since the last time we saw her?
I think that's what DK et al wanted us to wonder when we first see it. I mean, we saw Crichton grow quite a full beard, so I'm guessin' at least 3 months have gone by, but hair (at least here on Earth) grows about 1/2 and inch per month. If this holds true for Aeryn, or if her hair grows even just a bit quicker, and we can see that her hair is several inches longer than it was at the end of season three, she must have been away from Moya for... I'd say at least six months (monen... there's another time term for ya).

It's a puzzle. :erm:

Hey, seen as i brought it up before, what would hapen to a human in zero gravity for ages... would his facial hair grow slower (not being pulled down by gravity or something??)

Theres something productive for nasa to work on...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Book Search 2
S Farscape 4
P Farscape 6
Z Farscape 3
M Farscape 4