Cast List of Chamber of Secrets

i was just thinking - for Ludo bagman, he has a boyish face. who could play him?

Legolas, do you still want a copy of the fourth book? I could post it to you, as long as you gave me it back! I now have two copies of each book :D (insane i know)...

Anyeay...

Ludo Bagman doesnt appear til the fourth book, which isnt completely relevant here, but talk about it anyway. Boyish faces? hmmm...cant think of anyone right now. Hasnt someone else apart from Richard E Grant (supposedly) been considered for the aprt of Lucius Malfoy?

they're saying Ralph Feinnes but i think he's a little too famous to be in it really. If you notice alot of these stars are mainly famous in Britain.:smokin:

hmmm interesting...I've just been looking for stuff about that very man. who do you mean? for bagman or malfoy?

Lucius Malfoy.......

Jason Isaacs talks Harry Potter 2

It's Good To Be Bad (from Empire Online)
18/01/2002

The thing about British actor Jason Isaacs is that he's just too nice. So much so, in fact, that it's almost impossible to reconcile him with some of the truly vile characters he's played on screen. After brutally murdering two of Mel Gibson's sons in as Colonel Tavington in The Patriot, one of the most impressively hateable villains to emerge in years, Isaacs has recently been in talks to play the dastardly Lucius Malfoy in Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets.

Empire Online can safely state that Isaacs would be perfect for the role and we caught up with the actor at last night's Black Hawk Down premiere (17 January) to find out just how much he'd like the role.

"Are you kidding? I'd love to do it," he told us. "All of my godchildren have begged me, I swear to you every one of them phoned me and begged me to do it. "

But even someone with Isaac's villain experience might have his work cut out playing someone like Malfoy, a servant of 'You Know Who'. "He's not that bad is he? He couldn't possibly be worse than Tavington. Does he burn churches full of women and children? Actually I said to my godchildren 'why do you want me to be in this film if I'm playing that part?' but they insisted that it was Harry Potter. I said 'do you think the children of the guy who played the child-catcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang were proud of him?' But they just want to be able to tell everyone I'm in Harry Potter. I don't know, I hope it happens but we'll see."

If there is justice in the universe then we're confident he'll get the part but, if so, will the dark-haired Isaacs don a wig to play the father of platinum-blonde Draco, or will he go the whole hog and break out the bleach? "Actually I'm trying to get the whole spectrum of hair covered," he muses. "I had a ponytail in The Patriot, I'm bald as an egg in Black Hawk Down, I had a lovely big red wig in Sweet November so I hope to go blonde next. It's all about the hair for me."

Thanks for the news Dave. Very interesting, sounds like an excellent cast for the 2nd film.

annette :D

More 'Chamber of Secrets' casting info.

'Dark Horizons' reports that Newcomer Christian Coulson, 23 has been selected to play Tom Riddle.

Jason Isaacs was among several actors who have signed on to the cast of the upcoming sequel film Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Variety reported. Isaacs will play the malevolent Lucius Malfoy, father of Harry's nemesis, Draco Malfoy.

Other cast additions: Miriam Margolyes (Cats & Dogs, Blackadder) as the green-fingered Prof. Sprout; commedian Mark Williams (Fast Show) as Ron Weasley's father, Mr. Arthur Weasley; Shirley Henderson as Moaning Myrtle; Gemma Jones as Madam Pomfrey; and Sally Mortemore as librarian Madam Pince. Kenneth Branagh will play Defense Against the Dark Arts Prof. Gilderoy Lockhart.

Still no word on young Hagrid.

Yeah I heard Isaacs was playing Lucius aswell. Oh well I hope Richard E Grant plays someone in the films he'd make a great wizard and he can do mad people really well.

yeah they are but Remus Lupin hasn't been decided and neither has Sirius Black then there's Karkaroff and the deatheaters etc...

It depends on how they are going to portray the 'Dementors'.

annette :D

dementors are in the third book....and the third film.

This thread is about the second film.

I will make a new thread for discussion about the Prisoner of Azkaban if necessary, I just didn't think it would be needed just yet. Apparantly it is if threads are to stay on topic. Sorry to sound so.....bossy....or whatever you want to call it....

Sinistra :rain: