Chronscast Listener Survey 2022 - please help!

Dan Jones

Der Vater absurder Geschichten
Supporter
Hi everyone - hopefully most folks at Chrons have at least heard of the fact that @Phyrebrat, @The Judge, @AnRoinnUltra and occasional others have been contributing to Chronscast for the first half of 2022. I'm delighted with what we've been able to achieve so far, in terms of the quality of the show, the calibre of guests we've had, and the responses we've received from listeners.

I already am planning for 2023, where my principal aims will be to produce more content, with more guests, and significantly grow the listenership. To do that I want to canvas more effectively what people think around the show, so I've put together a short survey to gauge what people think.

Chronscast is for SFF Chronicles - @Brian G Turner gave us the green light and we've run with it, but really it's for everyone, and I'd love for it to get greater visibility across the Chrons community, and beyond. If you could fill in the survey linked below I'd be very grateful.

I'll be going on my summer hols for a couple of weeks from next week, so I'll check in then, but I'll leave this open over the summer as I realise people may well be away at various points over July and August.

Chronscast 2022 Survey

www.anchor.fm/sffchronscast

Interesting ideas. I like the suggestion of expanding the subject matter to TV and film.

Had 12 responses so far, thanks to all who've helped out. The responses have been really encouraging, helpful, and there are a couple of really great ideas in there, too.

A shame so few people seem to share the podcast - I'd like to change that, but maybe that'll come in time. On the whole, the feedback has been brilliant, and very useful.