1.09: The Red Kiss

Dave

Non Bio
Staff member
1.09: The Red Kiss.

Jeremiah and Kurdy attempt to save a community when its children begin disappearing amid a rumor that the blood of children can be used to prevent the return of The Big Death.

Fun episode, I totally love how the children believe Jeremiah will save them and was the one they were waiting for. And when they show Jeremiah and Kurdy how they know he was the one, the pinball machine. I simply laugh it was so funny. Also love Kurdy's nightmare imagine a vampire and how he get his cross more close to him. :lol:

Kurdy's lecture to the parents of the children was so good, I totally love Kurdy's lectures. He have a passion when he speaks that is amazing. That is one of the reasons why I love his character. How he don't comprehend why the parents left the children believe in the fantasies and how he tell the children that they can be real heroes, that heroes are real people, ordinary people like them. ;)

Krystal :cool:

Tabitha said in another thread how she thought that the language they spoke might be more modern and young, being that the children would have grown up without their parents to copy. In this epiosde if you listen to the boy's preaching speech, about how God has left but angels like Jeremiah remain to defend them, it is full of cool hip slang. I think that if everyone talked that way you would be unable to understand anyone. We'll just have to pretend that they do instead. It's similar with historical drama, if the characters really speak in Old English, or even the language of Chaucer or Shakespear, the audience will just switch off.

I think that Kurdy and Jeremiah are exceptionally intelligent. That map of the tunnels had been around all the time, but only after Kurdy read a book on Roman aquaducts, which even the children had read, did the connection about what the map was get made. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dave

I think that Kurdy and Jeremiah are exceptionally intelligent. That map of the tunnels had been around all the time, but only after Kurdy read a book on Roman aquaducts, which even the children had read, did the connection about what the map was get made. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Krystal :p