Test your DS9 IQ (series three)

And the point marches off to the Shaun camp ...well done

Question 9

What Starfleet traitor turned Maquis leader apprehends Benjamin Sisko on Marva IV?

Ep 'For the Uniform'

Yes Maria ....the kewl point is yours ... :)

Question 10

What kind of simple test can be performed to check if a suspect is a changling?

You need to take a blood sample, starfleet do it in sickbay, Klingons get their knives out.

Blood which is separated from the changeling cannot hold its changed form, and reverts to the silver coloured changeling mass.

While the test may be simple, getting the sample is the hard part. The test involves keeping a blood sample seperate from the body and see if it turns into the changeling goo. Or you could just kill the subject and see whether it reverts to a changeling corpse (or goo). ;)

Edit: Damn, Dave beat me. Serves me right for going to the bathroom. :D

And Dave bleeds yet another point from the body of questions <BG>

Question 11

What is the name of the Ferengi known as 'The Eliminator'

Brunt was a liquidator.

Eliminators eliminate people- duh! i think we were told there's more than one but was Lec one of them?

Well done Maria ...it was indeed Leck the Eliminator the point is yours :D

Question 12

Ep 'Second Sight'

What is the name of Professor Gideon Seyetik's ninth wife?

rofl ...and you are right Maria :D :D you have the point.

Question 13

What is biomimetic gel?

biomimetic gel

A dangerous and highly illegal substance.
Biomimetic gel is necessary for the creation of biogenic weapons.
Preemptive Strike [TNG]
Starfleet issue L-647-X-7 containers were recommended for the transport of biomimetic gel.
Fair Trade [VOY]
Biomimetic gel was one of the principal cargoes of the U.S.S. Fleming. It was feared that the Fleming's disappearance in 2370 might have been due to this rare substance.
Force of Nature [TNG]
Biomimetic gel is a restricted substance and can be very hazardous if not handled correctly. The sale of biomimetic gel was forbidden by Federation law, and an unauthorized attempt to obtain the substance was a felony.
Distant Voices [DS9]
In a highly illegal operation, Benjamin Sisko arranged for 85 liters of biomimetic gel to be given to Garak to be traded for a special Cardassian optolythic data rod during the Dominion war.
In the Pale Moonlight [DS9]

Clap clap ...well I am very impressed Dave ;) the point is illegally yours ...lol

Question 14

What is the name and occupation of Sisko's father?

I've forgotten his name, (was it 'Joseph'?), but don't you think he looks an awful lot like Admiral Cartwright, the one in 'The Undiscovered Country' who tried to sabotarge the Khitomer Conference.

He was a Restauranter. He may have only been the Chef, but I think he owned it. It was a Cajun Restaurant I think.

actually i think it was creole, but nw i'm just being difficult :D

Back