Test your DS9 IQ (series three)

sure no problem, once you taste my cooking, you'll never taste anything....ever again! :D

Lol ...oh my ...now at the risk of getting in the middle of a food fight here Im gonna say ...yes Dave his name was indeed Joseph and yes he did look suspiciously familiar ;) and he owned a popular seafood restaurant in New Orleans.

Question 15

What were Julian Bashir's parents names?

Bashir's Parents

His parents were Richard and Amsha Bashir.

(Isn't this thread about Season 3? This is a Season 5 question!):p

Hi jwells, first time we've met I think, hope you like it here. :cool:

The "series three" refers to it being the third series of questions Stripe has asked us -- it's the third thread here called "Test your DS9 IQ" -- not to the third series of DS9. I guess that is a little confusing. :confused:

Question

Thanks.

In that case, I have a question.

What is the name of Nog's mother?

Hey jwells :wave:

generally only Stripe asks the questions but since i know the answer anyway :D ..... Prinadora

Oops looks a little confusing here ok let me sort this out ...hi Jwells welcome to the game..:)

You do indeed score the point for the answer to Q15.

Now to continue on

Question 16

Who is Aamin Marritza?

ep clue 'Duet'

Marritza

Aamin Marritza was a Cardassian clerk working at the Gallitep Labour Camp for Gul Dar'heel during the Bajoran Occupation.

He later assumed Dar'heel's place after the real one died in order to get the Central Command to admit to it's atrocities. Marritza was found out by Major Kira and was released. However, he was soon stabbed by an angry Bajoran for "being Cardassian" and died.

Can we keep this going?

If Stripe isn't interested, I've got plenty of DS9 related questions...

Well, if Shrek Baby doesn't mind - I'll jump in!

How many people's lives were sacrificed to save Kira in the episode "Children of Time"?

I'm not looking for an exact figure - there was a rounded number mentioned several times during the ep.

What was the name of the New kilngon flag ship that first decloaks in way of the warrior?:rolleyes:

Back