Vote for best eppy in season1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenni87

hiya all
the title explains it
i'm voting 4 premier coz there's no story without a beginning a middle an dare i say it...an end ahhhhhh
anyway
mods
can u add the following
Till the Blood Runs Clear
Rhapsody in Blue
The Flax
Jeremiah Crichton
Durka Returns
A Human Reaction
Through the Looking Glass
A Bug's Life
Nerve
The Hidden Memory
Bone to be Wild
Family Ties

I had to go back to the season 1 thread and read some of the summaries - I'm not too great with epy names.

Good thread!

Nice job, Jen

I think once enough people have voted, I'll go back and create a comparison thread for each season,with a summary of the 3 favorite epys.

through the looking glass....i loved that eppy as well
for those of u who dont remember its the one where moya attempts starburst but is too weak and gets stuck so the gang have to put Moya back together again....and of course the fantastic ben saves the day:upto:
p.s. sorry for taking ages to reply

oops my mistake no1 has been here for over a month....come on ppl vote vote vote....

texane do u have ne ideas about how we can get the ppl of ascifi to vote for their fave eppys...i've already put a link in my signature and now i'm getting stuck for ideas....

Ok, i was torn between Jeramiah Critchon and Theyve Got A Secret (was that spelt right??).. i chose Jeramiah Critchon in the end.. here are my reasons (but you probably dont care)

Theyve Got A Secret was pretty damn important, giving us the reason D'argo is on the run.. tellin' us about his Son.. and giving everyone aboard Moya a chance to get to know him.. it brings D'argo closer to everyone onboard.. (plus D'argo treating Rygel as a baby boy was damn funny)

Jeramiah Critchon was cool because we see that Critchon is really just a uber-smart intergalactic stud.. even though he has a really bad beard.. and shows us that everyone on Moya really does care bout Critchon.. and seen as he is the hero.. this makes the episode pretty damn important..

Thanks for hearing my 'rantings'.. just another sign of my impending crazyness..

Errmmm.. i dont see where chiana came up... i dont think she was in those two i mentioned.. unless ive completely lost the plot.. which is very likely..

Ohh, look at the pretty colours..
:rain:

I voted 'A Human Reaction' but 'Through the Looking Glass', 'Nerve', and 'The Hidden Memory' were all great.

Human Reaction has the best Aeryn/Crichton scenes so I had to vote for that one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.