Vote for the "Best Sci-Fi Film"

Hi All,

My friend Vance is doing a tournament to decide the "best" (really most popular, since this is by vote) sci-fi film of all time. The first round is already over, so now we're on to the Round of 16 (in World Cup language)/Sweet Sixteen (in US college basketball language).

Also, you can vote multiple times :)

Here's the link.

Can't believe that Forbidden Planet didn't get out of the first round. Or that the 1953 George Pal production of War of The Worlds didn't even get a tournament bid.

Had to go with Blade Runner myself, been reading the thread here about Decker possibly being a replicant recently, and also saw the director's cut a few weeks back, so it's been on my mind.

When Worlds Collide 1951 One of the best end of the world disaster movies of all time

The Time Travelers 1964 Four scientists build a time portal and travel over 100 years into future to mutant infested dying earth devastated by a nuclear war. There they encounter a colony of scientists building a ship to transport them nd last normal humans to another world and a new beginning. This film by science fiction visionary I B Melchior It is simply one the best science fiction films of all time. (y)

Last edited: