Season 2 Finale

sportzgirl16

Note: Might contain spoiler information for those who have not watched the season finale yet...........................
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

FOr those of you who have seen the season 2 finale, what did you think of it???

I really liked the ending where they put up the flag, it is nice to see the transgenics united as a group of people.

I saw it - got two main observations...

1) James Cameron isn't as great on tv as he is on the big screen
2) It should have been a two-parter (or maybe it would have made more sense if I had seen more of season two! I had NO IDEA what was going on!)

It didn't hold a candle to Season One's finale IMO.

:(

keep in mind that there also isn't as big of a budget for tv shows as there is for movies .....

i agree on the fact that S1 had a bigger cliffhanger at the end of the season

I quite liked the episode. I have been watching it on and off so not sure how much the episode revealed, like do we know why Max is so important? and who the people who want to kill her actually are (referring to the humans as 'them' suggesting they are somehow not?).

I am looking forward to season 3, this episode got me a bit more interested in the whole thing.

Um padders - don't hold your breath :(

It is likely there will be no season three as Fox dumped Dark Angel in favour of Joss Whedon's new show, FireFly...

Really? that is a shame .... it was getting interesting.

I didn't see that much of season two, what I did as good as the first season, but I reckon the show definitely had 'legs' - it could have run on for a few more seasons at least. I - like you - got back into it near the end of season two, so I am quite annoyed that after paying it some attention again it is going to disappear!

There is speculation that it might get picked up mid-season, so keep your fingers crossed :)

yeah i was quite dissapointed too, ... but there has been speclation on picking up the show midseason, and makeing some made for tv movies ...

I don't think I've missed a single episode in both series. I'm only surmising here, but I suspect that the ending may have been changed after they found out that there would (probably) be no Season 3.

Had there been a Series 3 to come, then probably there would have been a two-, or even three-parter, arcing into the new series.

I'm pretty cheesed off that it ends there. I want to know why Max is the chosen one, and what Ames White is up to, as he clearly has his own agenda and it looked like it could be something ancient and vaguely mystical, like something to do with the Knights Templar and all their chicanery maybe...

Guess now we will never know - unless some company with a bit of imagination picks up the ball and runs with it.

So not M.G.M., then. :dead: :rolleyes:

Best wishes,
Hatshepsut :wave:
--

its our job to make sure we keep the show alive until we can get it renewed.

right now i'm workin with a grop of people who are writting letters to JC and other networks to show we r unhappy about the cancelliation

we are also boycotting fox so that they know we are not pleased with them

As much as I (mostly) enjoyed this show, I wouldn't boycott fox - I am very much looking forward to FireFly, even considering the unfortunate circumstances in which it was greenlighted :(

Back