Welcome to Charmed

Maria8475

It goes on.....
Hey everyone :D

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who's been posting here. Because of it, we're a major forum!!! Now you have to help me keep this place buzzing. (No - i'm not too demanding! :D :D)

So take a look around all the different forums and POST, POST, POST! Oh and fan fic - a personal fave of mine, help me build that section up a little, please.

To any Newbies who happen to wonder these paths, WELCOME! And POST, POST, POST! :D

Blessed be,
Maria :star:

tabuno

I finally located a television forum site. Charmed is one of my favorite :rolly2: This season the characters continue to demonstrate more depth and complexity as well as increasingly emotional pain. Better and better.

Maria8475

It goes on.....
Hey tabuno :wave:

Welcome to ascifi, I'm glad you found us. And am really interested in hearing all about your views on Charmed in more detail. Take a look around all are various sub-forums and threads and like i said before POST, POST, POST!!

Have fun.

tabuno

One of the reasons that Charmed has a "magical" spot for me is that it has the perfect blend of horror, drama, and comedy. It has a fresh youthful commentary on life, deals with real issues in an unnatural (but meaningful way). This is entertainment at its best because it educates, it entertains, it's thought-provoking, and each episode leaves me with a sense of optimism and a new, better outlook on life. Charmed is positive in its approach, a great reflection on contemporary life and has great values. This series is great to look at (the witches included) and their language and one-liners are gems of pleasure. Charmed is something that one can look forward to week because it's comfortable, it's disquieting at times, but it's always intelligent and a welcome to visit.

Maria8475

It goes on.....
Originally posted by tabuno
deals with real issues in an unnatural (but meaningful way).
i agree, i think my favourite example of this is the episode Death Takes A Halliwell. This episode really got to me and made me think about life and death.
Of course watching Piper and Phoebe come to terms with losing a sister in Charmed Again

their language and one-liners are gems of pleasure.
This is a very old held belief of mine - just check out the Fave Charmed Quotes and Fave Series 4 Quotes

You could also take a look at Charmed Fan Fiction and take a part in our Round Robin

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Maria:star:

tabuno

It might be my imagination but can someone confirm Maria8475 has posted summaries of all Charmed episodes - I mean who would have the time to do this?

Maria8475

It goes on.....
lol.....it's part of my job as Charmed mod - and it took days :D

You could really show your appreciation by posting your opinion on those episodes *shameless plug* :D

imported_Bee

Who likes to play w/Legos
It looks like it has been awhile since there has been any newbie's around.

HELLO OUT THERE!!!!!! WHERE IS EVERYONE??????

Maria--I just noticed all of your aliens have 'm' names. What happens if you run out of 'm' names you like?:D

imported_Bee

That's good. :cool:

I have a new one coming up when I get to 2500, but I haven't thought of a name yet.

Maria8475

It goes on.....
well you're 23 posts over now!!! you need a name -stat! :D

How about a Charmed one, such as Cole or Chris?

imported_Bee

Sorry-I went with Wil. There were so many Legolas's out there I picked Wil for Wil Turner. It went with my picture:D

Maria8475

It goes on.....
ahh yes i didn't notice that :(

But Wil's a good name too - loved that film :D

imported_Bee

Don't worry, I've been working on Kat. She's due for a new alien and I've been trying to talk her into Chris.;)

imported_Bee

:( She went with Trip, but pointed out that I already have one named Drew. I can just pretend that he's named after Drew Fuller.:D

wikiberry

DOYLE! and HARPER!!!
Originally posted by tabuno
It might be my imagination but can someone confirm Maria8475 has posted summaries of all Charmed episodes - I mean who would have the time to do this?
OMG... Really???

Ok, following on my random text... where am I supposed to look if I wanna know more about Chris???

As in, who the heck is he???