UK peeps...

I'm another person watching Dark Angel on Sky One. The halloween ep was appalling. I do hope it gets better.

Fave character has to be Max and Joshua. He's so cute, if you can call a dog/man cute.

annette :D

I love the way they call each other big fella and little fella! It's so cute!

The last ep was a bit better.

the last eppie that we saw was the one where Zack came back, but I missed the first 10 minutes .

Episode which was shown on Sky One last night involved us seeing two Max's. 452 and 453. 453 being the clone of Max. She was kidnapped by White to try and get some dirt on Max nut of course it all ended in catastrophe thanks to Alec and Logan, also Joshua with the help of peeps from 'Terminal City'.

annette :D

i really liked that one .... JA had to actually work at acting b/c she played more than one character ....

Watched the finale of Dark Angel and found it a good episode. Such a pity we won't get to see what happens next.

Enjoyed seeing Joshua throwing White around the room, made me laugh. Poor woman trying to give birth with all those soldiers around, Normal surprised me when giving assistance even tho he was supposed to be against the transgenics.

Good episode all round BUT its finished :crying:

annette :(