Best Batman Villain!!!

Arwen

Science fiction fantasy
Who was your favorite? I personally loved Poison Ivy

I voted the joker.
Though Cat Woman was my favourite in the film. (Was she really a badly though?)

i guess in a sense yeah cuz she kicked his butt in the beginning....

I voted the Joker, basically just because if it hadn't been for him, Bruce Wayne never would have created Batman in the first place.

That said, I love Catwoman, too.

Even though I'm 16 and all, I still come to idolize Julie Newmar when she was Catwoman!!!

Julie Newmar was too cool! She was the perfect Catwoman, IMHO.

OOOPs, just thought of another one: Bane!! He scares me!! The man is a gargantuan!! And anyone who can manage to break Batman's back....he's just bad news...

(I'm reading the No Man's Land series, so I'm getting to brush up on all my bad guys since they're all in there! LOL)

He was weird! Makes ya wonder if the man has any enemies that are actually half-way sane....

Well, Batman wasn't exactly sane. I mean, he dressed like a bat! ;) :D :D
I never understood why anyone would want to live in Gotham City. It was riddled with crime!:rolleyes:

so does he get retirement beenfits after so many years fighting crime?

No doubt, you would have to be insane to live in Gotham; good point!

Retirement? Geez, half the time they're trying to arrest him and the villains at the same time! LOL!! What a thankless job, he IS insane!!

see the irony in it all is he's slaying the insane ones while he himself is insane

And yet another reason he's nuts: he doesn't kill, so he has to fight the same morons over and over again!! Myself, I think the second time around would have been the end of the no-killing credo :D

I agree Bummer........ and to some degree, it was the villains that gave him his popularity I think.... I mean the Joker??? Batman would have been a mere crime fighter if not for villains like The Joker

He does have some very unhinged bad guys! But then again, he's not exactly mentally stable himself!

Why am I always the the one who votes for a person, then no one else votes for them?

I voted for Two-Face. I always found him cool. He was both "normal" and "insane" at the same time. To me, he was the guy who represented me: could be normal one minute, but totally insane the next. He is human, only more severe. His change was more nitcable, where as everyone else's "change" is on a smaller scale.

Oh, I like Harvey/Two-Face too! In fact, my favorite bad-guy changes with what book I'm reading or movie I'm watching ;)

He's such a tragic character, too; in the blink of an eye he went from basically having it all to having nothing but a scarred psyche....

i voted for poison ivy. she rocks! in high school we would have code names for our notes when we passed them around b/c we didn't want to get in trouble. we all picked batman characters and mine was Poison Ivy cause i love her so much! she's so cool!

rock on!!! another poison ivy fan.... does anyone here think Uma Thurman played Ivy well? I thought she did... I didn't know she had a villainous side to her :D