Howard Shore's Score

Come on back on topic....

HAs anyone else bought the album ??? what u think ?? which is the best track.... is Enya's track any good ????

I tried to buy it but the place I went was sold out (damn I had a gift certificate for there) so I'll have to look around some more for it.

I need more money (I guess its washing the car for me then lol!) nah I'll just have to wait til I babysit next.

Listening to 'May it Be' kinda makes me teary eyes cos that was the first thing I heard after the film (cos it was the credits music so duh!) And I cried in the film....

best song tho..of the album i think

i gonna borrow the cd off my brothers mate then copy it, so i don't have to buy it :D

its easier, plus i don't have to waste money on sommin i can copy!

well i want the cd and the minidisc so as i can play it loud in my room or in the car...

plus its just nice to have the cd!

has it got ne of the music on it from the film? it had real good music there

i has to say, i think the tracks 'Concerning Hobbits' and 'The breaking of the fellowship' are the best two tracks,

I taped the two of them and listened to them on my walkman whenever i had a chance at skool....even during the lessons!:eek: :eek: :evil:

I got the soundtrack as soon as it came out and I can honestly say I've listened to it at least once every day since. My favorite tracks have to be 'The Ring Goes South' and 'Concerning Hobbits'. 'The Ring Goes South' is very emotional to me. It's a turning point, because after that, for those 9 people, nothing will ever be the same.

Have any of you listened to the Soundtrack, WHILE reading the books? I did. It's so cool, no matter what part of the story you are reading at any given moment, there is something on that soundtrack that fits with the action on the page. ;)

Yay, I just got the CD today. I'd have to say my favourite tracks so far are concerning hobbits and the bridge of kazad dum but I've only listened to it once so those choices may change.

i love The bridge of Kazad Dum, but there is a part of it that is mega sad...........the bit where Gandalph died, i can picture in my head the Hobbits collapsing on the floor crying and Frodo walking away, and when he turns back with tears running down his cheek.........brings tears to my eyes :crying: :crying:

There is a sticker on the front of the soundtrack that says something about containing an exclusive web link. Does anyone know anything about it?

If your using IE (internet explorer) then go to file then open and browse the cd drive the cd's in. There should be a webpage in there called start and just open it :).
The sites just got some background info, a few icons and trailers.