John in Boxers Or Briefs?

Chilly

ok becasue i made veryone xcited over in the stargate cahracter thread by starting this topic i thought u better have some laughter too! lol

ur choice!
vote boxers......briefs.......or .....or :naughty: :naughty: (u dirty-minded person......lol)

I voted, well, umm...... :naughty: I'm not dirty minded though. REALLY, I'm not :upto: :kisses:
Or boxers, character ones, not the boring plain ones that are sold in packages.
:blpaw:

I voted, too, and while we see Aeryn and John in black briefs on occasion, I just have the feeling (and you'll see this in the naughty fic I'm writing :naughty: ) that, for the most part, these folks "go commando" :laugh: They sure need to dress in a hurry quite often and, in an emergency, which would be more important for you to grab... undies or pants? Hmmmm? ;)

My point, exactly!

And I'm certain that John's original Calvin Kleins have been worn to shreds, so when he does manage to put on some underwear, it's those cool, black, Pk briefs :naughty: just like the ones Aeryn wears!

lol

u guys crak me up!!!!!!!!!!!!! ure so funny! >sighs< i love u guys! lol.............oh and vin..........and ben.......lol

heheh u guys voted nothing huh? :naughty: :naughty:

wat u gusy upto? :upto:
lol

awww imagine his orignal briefs/boxers being blown out the air-dock........lol