Who Would You Marry??

Faramir was no where near as gallant on the silver screen as he was in the book. I was a little dissappointed with that.

But he was sexy..... you can't have been disapointed there.

I feel rather sorry for him in the book, actually.

Elves are far too quaint to my liking- unlike the men, and dwarves, they serve no definite purpose.

They're simply running about plonking arrows, and looking silly.

The elves of the Silmarillion are a different kettle of fish. And I can not deny that I was not moved when the elves turned up at Helmsdeep. The elf in Hawk the Slayer was much better defined.

Lacedaemonian said:
Samwell Gamgee is the true hero of the story. The film did not do his character justice, but then again I would never be satified with his portrayal as he is to big for the movie.
As my cousin says, "Samwise Gamgee is the man!" He never read the books, either. I think so, too.

Oh, but I don't want to marry him! I'll take Arwen for my lovely wife any day . . .

I think that Aragorn might have something to say about that Michael. Now there is one bloke who is not to be messed with. Even with my trusty claw hammers. That's why I went for Eowyn, Faramir would fall within three heart beats....

You dream about giving Aragorn a nose bleed? What an excellent dream. I personally would like to sink Elrond's ship just of the coast of Grey Haven. Dreams are the fabric of our being.

That is not nice!!:mad:

Tip over Elrond's ship......you should be ashamed!

Anyhow.....I do dream of having sex with Legolas though!
A very sexxy body indeed!! :cool:

I also dream of Maximus at times to!!! :cool:

I wouldn't be adverse to Elbereth. I don't know what she's like, but the poems make her sound nice, and anyway we're going on a blind date tonight and I just hope she likes me. I've always wanted to score with a goddess, but Artemis turned me down. Turned me into a boar, to. Spiteful old frost queen. If you ask me her and those nymphs were doing more than just bathing...

:: yelps.

:: paws at his tusks.

::hears the familiar baying of hounds and considers that perhaps Artemis isn't so bad afterall, and he should maybe apologise before the dogs arrive.

HAHA!! LOL!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!! :D

You are pretty funny! Are you still thinking about Angelina Jolie in bed
with Orlando Bloom??

You know.....they would make a great match!! A sexxy match!! :D

They would be talked about all the time if they were to get together!

I want them together.;) :cool: