Who Would You Marry??

Eowyn. She is everything a woman should be. I love her both in the movie portayal and in the book. Miranda Otto is stunningly beautiful....

I would definitely marry Legolas!! He is the type of man I have always

wanted, even before LOTR! He is swift and adventurous!! He has the

perfect body, muscular and slender. His personality is a PLUS!! :D

He is the one for me!! Isn't he such a gentleman??!! Oh, yeah! :D

He is driven by his deep suffering love for Aragorn. His is the story of unrealised love and silent tragedy.

No he's NOT!!!:mad:

He doesn't have a love yet!!

Legolas will be mine soon!!:D

Elfs need time to find the right one.

I just realized we've never seen an orcish woman. They must have some southern charm or something for the orcs to multiply that fast, you know;)

As for the women characters in LOTR... can I fancy after someone who's married? :)... In the book Galadriel is the most beautiful woman to EVER walk the Earth... kind of like Helen of Troy for Middle Earth. Can any male honestly say he will not be tempted? I sure can't:D

Chefo

Ahhh! Legolas!!

He is the MAN!! Gosh he's handsome!! I could stare at him all day.

I would get tired.....but if I had come coffee....I would be set!!

I love you Legolas!! Haha!!:D

If you read the histories of Middle-Earth you will find several references to Legolas' deep love for Aragorn. Tolkien was drawing reference to a homosexual relationship that took place between two soldiers when he (Tolkien) fought in the Great War. Aragorn (the officer, a distant relative of the king) and Legolas (the silent awed sniper).

My great grandad fought in the trenches with Tolkien, according to my Nanna.

Samwell Gamgee is the true hero of the story. The film did not do his character justice, but then again I would never be satified with his portrayal as he is to big for the movie.

Legolas is NOT homo!! :mad:

I will not believe it!!

He was just an elf and a handsome and caring one at that!!

He did not seem or act homo at all!!

That is a lie!!:mad: Legolas is a normal guy elf and will always be!!

"He did not seem homo at all."
- The Helmsdeep scenes with Aragorn and Legolas. (ie the Great War scene)

Peter Jackson worked the homosexuality into the story as he believed Tolkien would have wanted. Not that Tolkien wanted his book turned into a film.

Lacedaemonian said:
"He did not seem homo at all."
- The Helmsdeep scenes with Aragorn and Legolas. (ie the Great War scene)

Peter Jackson worked the homosexuality into the story as he believed Tolkien would have wanted. Not that Tolkien wanted his book turned into a film.

I couldn't agree with you more!!:D

Tolkien did not write a personality of homosexuality for Legolas.
Legolas is swift and quit and an elf warrior like the other elf warriors.
That is how elfs are and are described which is how Tolkien wanted
them to be.

I don't believe that Tolkien was ever interested in homosexuality himself
either. Elfs are beautiful creatures and have a sense of love and dignity
and are excellent archers!!:D

I am glad that you 'agree' with me. Where in the world are you from? Or should I say where is your castle?

Lacedaemonian said:
I am glad that you 'agree' with me. Where in the world are you from? Or should I say where is your castle?
My Castle is in Rivendelle!! ;) I married Legolas and we have been here
for about 100 years! :D Haha!!:D

I'm kidding....I live in California......where are you from??:cool:

One of my friends is very like you, Sage Orion. She is convinced she is married to Legolas, too.

Personally, I would only marry someone with a personality, so that counts Legolas out.