Paige does it!!!!

ZachWZ

Pre 1986 Comics Fan
SERIES 4 SPOILER

I am liking Page. and this weeks ep. involving time travel alternate doudles and fairy tales made this ep a keeper. She finally moved into the haliwel manor so i guess their is going to be territory issues.

I like her awe and wonder when it comes to magic, her edgarness to get in a fray and her confusion during the battles. She is also devealoping caution through i think she may fall for traps in the next few weeks.

I still hope that Pru (contract welling) could put in a few appearances as a spirt. Perhaps being reunited with Andy.

ZachWZ

Originally posted by ZachWZ

I still hope that Pru (contract welling) could put in a few appearances as a spirt. Perhaps being reunited with Andy.

ZachWZ

That would be toooooo sweet! :D *sighs happily at mere thought*

yeah that'd be really cool and sweet!

*sigh*
(happy content sigh!!!)

:D

i don't know if that's likely to happen. though he puts up a front that they don't, she and aaron spelling have always had problems surrounding her drinking. at so far shannon hasn't shown any real effort to curb that.

as far as paige goes, i don't really like her much. she's ok and all, but i think too much of rose shows thru in the character.

yeah, and she has that "i have really bad style and i still look like the kind of chick that could want to marry maralyn manson"

Originally posted by tokyogirl
yeah, and she has that "i have really bad style and i still look like the kind of chick that could want to marry maralyn manson"

lol, but didn't she change her mind on the whole marrying Manson thing?

i'm sorry i had to do that, but i was just trying to make a point. but i really don't hate Paige, it's just sometimes too much of the actress' personality shows thru

probably. see i liked her in scream, so i think without knowing what i do about rose i would have liked paige better.

yeah from all the trailers i've seen - Paige seems to be doing quite a good job - i guess i have to wait for sat to be sure.

I like Paige.

But with the Rose showing through thing, I think the same was true about Shannon's character. It's sometimes hard to separate the actress and the character when you have strong feelings about them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Critiques 3
Maria8475 Charmed 20
Maria8475 Charmed 5
Maria8475 Charmed 5
A Charmed 61