most powerful(the pretender)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokyogirl

krycek's love slave
who do you think has the most power in the show? i think it's definitly MP. she rocks!

I said Mr Raines. He may not have any power with the triumverate, but he sure has power over all the kids at the Centre.

Everyone who grew up around him were terrified of him. THAT'S power. To be able to scare the bejeezus out of kids like that, and still have that fear be prevailent now. Just look at all the times people have refered to Raines as some evil guy. he still holds sway over them.

i'm not sure that shows as much power in him as is does weakness in the others. but you're still right. to be as physically weak as he is and still have just his presence entice fear is power.

that's his personal strength. he has a hold on the mentalities of everyone at the Centre.

MP has physical intimidation on everyone (Broots especially). Sydney has intelligence, because of his age and time with Jarod. Broots has technical power from his computer skills. Jarod's strength is his conscious, and conversly, his Pretender abilities.

they all have their strengths and weaknesses, which all even out with each other, which is why they work better together than apart.

jarod often seems to hold more cards than anyone else. he always knows what's going on inside the center, even when the people there don't.

I picked Jarod because he's got all the people at the Centre running all over the place trying to find him...now that's power! :D

Jarod holds the most, i won't say power, but influence -- he keeps the "Scooby Gang" on their toes chasing after him -- and the only time he seems to get caught is when he's worried about a recently found family member -- Kyle, his Clone, etc ----

information about his family is the only reason Jarod remains tied to the Centre -- if he knew his whole family was okay, and that he could get the other children out of the Centre, he would drop all ties to Syd, MP, and Broots --- unless they all left the Centre --
he wouldn't have any reason to stay in touch w/ them - (of course, that would ruin the show too ;) )

After watching "Isle of the haunted" I say that right now Miss Parker has the power at the center. mostly because of what her non-bio father read in the scroll. At the end of the movie she got some self enpowerment and you just know Raines is in a amont of trouble he has never been in before.

At the end of the movie jarod finds himself with more questions and as they say knowledge is power.

ZachWZ

yes - that was one of the big 'let downs' of IOTH - Jarod now has more questions than he did before - not only that - but he missed his mommy - AGAIN! grrrrr

I'm not entirely sure how much power Miss Parker has - she's always being 'blocked' by someone or something - she can't seem to ever get to what she wants - someone always steps in and stops her ----

but- that's just one opinion -- i could make an argument for her being the most powerful -- :D

i could argue that Broots was the most powerful -- just depends on how you look at the situation --- :)

the only thing stopping miss parker is herself. especially now. if the triumverate thinks she's bad luck, but the centre wants her around she needs to use that to her advantage.

I voted for Jarod.

I think everyone is right about each character having their own strengths and weaknesses. Jarod just seems to be the one with the most power, because he is what every one else wants.

but he cannot let go of ANYTHING that happened in his past. ANYTHING. the centre will always be able to control him in that respect. they hold all the answers he needs. so in a way i guess mr. parker could be the most powerful, after all, 'he knows all the secrets'

I have my doubts about Mr. Parker knowing everything. I think their are others behind the scene pulling strings around there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back